Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Hmmm so does this pretty much confirm that GAME will be selling the game on the 4th if they have pre order codes?

yes and no! we only usually take pre orders for games with date however some big titles we take deposits without the date known.

for e.g. Titanfall on the PC was sheduled for 28/3/14 and was only delayed till the 11/4/14 on the week before the 28th

so yes it could change at the last minute but ive never known a small title like this change dates a week or so before release. So my money is on it being out on the 4th! As someone has already said being the biggest game retailer in the UK then we might be the only ones getting stock in the UK on the 4th.

If anything changes on our system i will inform you guys (literally checking twice a day at the min haha)

And what happens in case the release is delayed or you cancel the pre-order? Do they refund the whole amount?

They only charge when they have the stock ready for dispatch. Yes you can cancel your pre-order on their too :)

They only charge when they have the stock ready for dispatch. Yes you can cancel your pre-order on their too :)

That makes sense. So they charge you a week before the delivery date only if they have the game in stock.

That makes sense. So they charge you a week before the delivery date only if they have the game in stock.

I said 'about' so it's could be 3 days before release or upto a week before depends. Say Monday 31st could be then or 2nd april. That's just my experience as ive ordered alot through them over the years :) often charge at beginning of the week then hold them till the date they are allowed to send it then dispatch them.

I said 'about' so it's could be 3 days before release or upto a week before depends. Say Monday 31st could be then or 2nd april. That's just my experience as ive ordered alot through them over the years :) often charge at beginning of the week then hold them till the date they are allowed to send it then dispatch them.

yeah thats about right! they will only charge you when they have it in stock! then it depends on when they are allowed to ship it out to customers. They will have to also ship it out to the stores which is usually Wednesday to Fridays, hence there is always the small chance you will get it a day before release.. sometimes more if your very lucky

if thats the case then it will defo be for those who preorder. sometimes very rarely we get extra steelbooks to sell but my guess is with this title it will be very few.

if thats the case then it will defo be for those who preorder. sometimes very rarely we get extra steelbooks to sell but my guess is with this title it will be very few.

Pre Ordered from GAME, i hope i get steelbook, but if i dont i still want to play on the 4th April 2014 and thats priceless :cheers

Finally paid for my pre-order at game in hope of steel book and getting it as soon as possible , lets hope for the best now.

?47.94

Including VAT and Postage.

360 or PS3?

If 360 we could have some classic online games, since you're possibly the geographically closest person I'll know playing this game! (I'm in Geneva)

360 or PS3?

If 360 we could have some classic online games, since you're possibly the geographically closest person I'll know playing this game! (I'm in Geneva)

PS3 its sad we are not on same platform.

PS3 its sad we are not on same platform.

Dang. Oh well, maybe somewhere down the line we might both have it on PC!

I am hoping that us Europeans can have lag-free matches against Poms at least.

Users who are viewing this thread