Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Ha I was literally just about to pm you the code so you can wow them when you go in ha.. Glad you got one finally ordered

haven't actually ordered it... will have to leave work early and do it later... unless do you know if they do this sort of thing over the phone?

Leave her be. It'll be for the better once you get the game.

Good point, however something tells me, perhaps the Albanian accents should have given me more clues, that these guys weren't who they said they were.

.......oh, the chainsaw.....how comes I didn't notice the chainsaw.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point, however something tells me, perhaps the Albanian accents should have given me more clues, that these guys weren't who they said they were.

.......oh, the chainsaw.....how comes I didn't notice the chainsaw.........

I'm sure it was nothing. Albanians love their cricket don't they?

my local game has now confirmed they have pre-order codes too (on twitter).

I will feel a bit dirty going and getting the game from them instead after shopto have been helpful but on the upside i'll get the game earlier and because the store closes before i would get home from work i have a wonderful excuse to leave work early.

Hmmm so does this pretty much confirm that GAME will be selling the game on the 4th if they have pre order codes?

Hmmm so does this pretty much confirm that GAME will be selling the game on the 4th if they have pre order codes?

i guess it can always change but as one of the biggest game retailers in uk trublu/distributors wouldn't mess them about so i guess it has more weight behind it than others.

Anyone knows whether Game charges upfront if you pre-order online or they charge for pre-order once the game is shipped?

Anyone knows whether Game charges upfront if you pre-order online or they charge for pre-order once the game is shipped?

charges about a week before release :)

Users who are viewing this thread