Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Yep that is correct for GAME stores anyway. Only for stores in the area will they price match.

:) It shows how much of an exciting life i have... I know all the game shops in and outs but never worked in one ... LOL

Can Ross or anyone clarify when the actual release date in UK is? 4th April or 11th April....or is it a surprise? hehe

Can Ross or anyone clarify when the actual release date in UK is? 4th April or 11th April....or is it a surprise? hehe

Just have to wait for trublu... to remember their password for their twitter ;) But yeah it's all down to them to announce it. Not down to ross it's Trublu/Distributor now.

I am new to this but have been following the game since last year, I went into my local game in Southampton and pre ordered my copy today, I didn't have to pay a fee and they said the release is still 4th April for the moment as the was all the guy could say.

I just got back from GAME store at Manchester Fort and the guy there had never heard of DBC14 never mind have a release date. He even thought the game would be selling for ?30 when its released because "no one buys cricket games". He told him about our 'GAME Mole' here at PlanetCricket but he said maybe that guy works for management and that's why he knows a release date. Might ring back early next week to see if they have an updated answer.

I just got back from GAME store at Manchester Fort and the guy there had never heard of DBC14 never mind have a release date. He even thought the game would be selling for ?30 when its released because "no one buys cricket games". He told him about our 'GAME Mole' here at PlanetCricket but he said maybe that guy works for management and that's why he knows a release date. Might ring back early next week to see if they have an updated answer.

Sounds like a stuck up **** lol all he had to do was check the till system IT'S THERE !!!!

Well he did check a binder with all the release dates and that had no mention of DBC14, not even 11th April date. He said that it was last updated last Sunday and will be updated again next Sunday so to ring back after then

Well he did check a binder with all the release dates and that had no mention of DBC14, not even 11th April date. He said that it was last updated last Sunday and will be updated again next Sunday so to ring back after then

That's because it's not in the binder (Release Schedule) It's definitely on the till system mate. :)

as dridge says it's in the system - this is what i got from my local GAME today.

attachment.php

note that @Ross has said in the North America thread that Game UK should be getting steelbook

Attachments

• game.png
    game.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 103
I'm in Ireland, and I'm torn between ordering off game and amazon. Hopefully game has it right. I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER.

You're going to have to wait at least 7 days.

Hi chaps,
Just checked Amazon. They're now listing it with release date 11th April priced ?44.99 for pre-order

XBOX
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

PS3
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Some nice screenshots on there too, will be nice to know if Amazon will have the steelbook as im a prime customer andwould prefer to pre-order with them.
Also the sub heading states Alternative software, are they the distributors?

Last edited:

Haha I'm not high level management but I'm the senior sales in my store. Maybe the member of staff was unaware of checking on the system but it's defo there ;)

And it's not in the binder as there updated weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread