Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Last edited:
I can but only imagine...

You'll never believe this but i just ordered from GAME again haha :D

Way to go and for good measure order from mightyape, 365games, base.com and amazon as well :thumbs

Edit: I will wait till March 31st or thereabouts before embarking on my pre-ordering spree.

Pre Order

Placed my pre-order with 365games.co.uk.

?42.99 plus ?0.99 UK 1st class postage option. Other postal options available.

You can pay by card or via paypal.

Another site with April 11th as the release date.

I hope they all change it to 4th on Friday or I would be very worried with my order at Game.

I want the game to be out on 4th and not on 11th post will mess it up because of Easter holidays and all for me at-least.

Game online still sticking with 4th of April so why to think this way.

I heard somewhere the amazon listing is official... and it's date is 11th. I dont know but surely can't be too much longer to know as they are posting on fb now so something must be happening.... Starting to get ridiculous now tbh :(

Last edited:
Game online still sticking with 4th of April so why to think this way.

because everyone else has 11th, and some of them (e.g. shopto) have confirmed that this is from the publisher.

it's odd that GAME are the outlier, although obviously as the major UK retailer you'd think they have pretty good information.

additionally, this amazon listing is from a seller that has handled a lot of trublu games in the past and they state 11th.

it's all a complete mess, masquerading as a "strategy".

i highly doubt we'll know much before the 4th itself, when we'll either start receiving it from GAME alone or from other retailers too, or GAME will move their date back. either way it looks doubtful at this stage whether anything more official will be announced before then.

I heard somewhere the amazon listing is official... and it's date is 11th. I dont know but surely can't be too much longer to know as they are posting on fb now so something must be happening....

Yeah they posted on FB a screenshot with release date of 4th so good start. I hope and I am still hopeful that 4th will stay as the actual release date worldwide and Game is not playing a trick on us to get maximum pre-orders.

If date change from 4th to 11th I will change my pre-order with another shop that can use express courier.

Alternative software are the European distributors listed on the Tru Blu website and they are the same people listing the game on Amazon so everything points towards an April 11th release for the UK.

Alternative software are the European distributors listed on the Tru Blu website and they are the same people listing the game on Amazon so everything points towards an April 11th release for the UK.

Where's that? I can only find the "TBA" still for UK?

Users who are viewing this thread