Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Lords of Football is a must have....cop this....

"Taste of Eastern Europe - Each of these countries comes with modified buildings;reflecting their real world architectural styles."

The Sidhe horse racing games were good.

And, to keep on topic, featured commentary by Matthew Hill.

Lords of Football is a must have....cop this....

"Taste of Eastern Europe - Each of these countries comes with modified buildings;reflecting their real world architectural styles."

i'm very interested in "Super Training" and would highly recommend this to @Ross for future iterations of DBC

I dont suppose anyone has emailed Game and asked them the same sort of Questions Blocker has sent to other retailers. Something along the lines of 'Everyone else is listing the game as 11th April or later, any clarity on how come Game has a listing of a week earlier' not sure whether they would answer that question. Could be one for the guy on here who works for Game to investigate

i'm very interested in "Super Training" and would highly recommend this to @Ross for future iterations of DBC

To be fair a training mode in career mode would be fantastic: would love to see a version with the depth of Cricket Coach; A teams, u19's, 2nd XI's and all that.

To be fair a training mode in career mode would be fantastic: would love to see a version with the depth of Cricket Coach; A teams, u19's, 2nd XI's and all that.

it was more the "Super" than the actual training mode itself, which i agree would be cool

The Super implies flying you from planet with a red sun to one with a yellow one, or whatever. Or maybe just a bucketload of steroids

I dont suppose anyone has emailed Game and asked them the same sort of Questions Blocker has sent to other retailers. Something along the lines of 'Everyone else is listing the game as 11th April or later, any clarity on how come Game has a listing of a week earlier' not sure whether they would answer that question. Could be one for the guy on here who works for Game to investigate

I got ''this is the date provided to us by the publisher''.

Did you watch the trailer? Looks like you can play poker, fall off a treadmill, sign autographs and go out on the piss to your local nightclub.

I got ''this is the date provided to us by the publisher''.

Did you watch the trailer? Looks like you can play poker, fall off a treadmill, sign autographs and go out on the piss to your local nightclub.

I didn't see drug-rape and underage sex in there for some reason.....totally unrealistic.

Yeah they posted on FB a screenshot with release date of 4th so good start. I hope and I am still hopeful that 4th will stay as the actual release date worldwide and Game is not playing a trick on us to get maximum pre-orders.

If date change from 4th to 11th I will change my pre-order with another shop that can use express courier.

If you do change your pre-order and you want it quick i would go with Amazon UK. Usually takes 2-3 days to get to Germany and you can track it online from the DHL website. Expensive postage though at ?6.25. You can pay more for delivery that takes only 1 day as well.

It reminds me of the old LMA Manager games which I grew up playing, used to love those games!

Heres a copy and paste of my reply from shopto this morning when I asked them about the release date.

Tristram Stalham posted:

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have looked into this and the 4/04/2014 is for India and Australia and the UK release date is the 11/04/2014

Regards
Tris

Looks like its the 11th for us!

Heres a copy and paste of my reply from shopto this morning when I asked them about the release date.

Tristram Stalham posted:

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have looked into this and the 4/04/2014 is for India and Australia and the UK release date is the 11/04/2014

Regards
Tris

Looks like its the 11th for us!

Ha...That's a copy and paste of the reply I got yesterday! :lol Same guy aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread