Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

No mate it has to be done in the store I'm afraid! Support your local store ;)

ok cool, no worries. i'll wander in at the weekend and do it... i'm working from home next tuesday so i can go in then again and hassle them to see if they received stock :)

-------

Completely separate note - something occurred to me yesterday: the game is listed on amazon "the market", but not by amazon "the retailer"... this is a little odd, and makes me wonder if game having the 4th is a result of some sort of exclusivity deal as suggested by a AJ and others yesterday, and maybe Amazon took umbrage and that's why they don't sell it themselves... #purespeculationofcourse

Considering Amazon had the exclusive push with Ashes Cricket 2013 pre-order advertising, they don't really have a right to complain if it was the case.

I don't know what this "word of mouth" campaign was all about but it seems to be in progress by me. I just finished posting a whole lot of information on another very big cricket forum but it is extremely sad to see how less people are informed about DBC and they compare it with likes of Crick10 and Ashes13 (wanted ti scream a loud nooooooooooooooooooooooo stop it please).

It is impossible to educate the masses without getting your posts deleted as forum mods think that I am some kind of marketing agent for DBC. :lol

I don't know what this "word of mouth" campaign was all about but it seems to be in progress by me
Word of mouth is basically having people tweet:
Hey, this cricket game isn't shit! #DonBradmanCricket14 #SignsOfTheApocolypse

:yes

I just finished posting a whole lot of information on another very big cricket forum

Out of curiosity, which forum is that?

PakPassion

to be fair, Lord knows i've been critical of the social media marketing, but given there isn't even an official release in pakistan it's not really surprising if people in a pakistani forum are not overly aware of the game.

to be fair, Lord knows i've been critical of the social media marketing, but given there isn't even an official release in pakistan it's not really surprising if people in a pakistani forum are not overly aware of the game.

80% of members are from UK,USA,India and Other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread