Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I got the same email aswell after preordering the australian import version. It says that they'll receive stock towards the end of next week, but it says the release is 3-4-14, which is a Thursday. the date that they supply as the release date should really be the date that we receive the game, but by my reckoning 'Towards the end of next week' implies Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
So, when do you think we'll get the game posted?

I was told that they'd hope to receive stock on the Wednesday and if they do then they'll send them out on the same day.

What did I miss?

What did I miss?

Everything ! ;)

Gamexchange in the UK is now selling an AUS imported version and a release date of 3-4-14 so everyone is losing their minds with this and jumping ship AGAIN! haha I'm sticking with GAME.

Last edited:
I guess the only down side to preordering the imported version from gamexchange is that you won't be able to trade it in at UK stores. But who would want to trade it in...;)

I guess the only down side to preordering the imported version from gamexchange is that you won't be able to trade it in at UK stores. But who would want to trade it in...;)

Not necessarily. Aussie stores were full of IC 2010 UK versions that were bought online and then traded in.

do you know if i pre-order online can i get it for store pickup?

No mate it has to be done in the store I'm afraid! Support your local store ;)

----------

@F1RacerDan, are you getting paid for all this customer service. If your not I'd be complaining :p Keep it up, you've been responsible for quite a few DBC14 sales :thumbs

Haha ye I should ask for more money lol! I'm just excited to get my hands on it as much as you guys and obviously working here I can give a little insight

Users who are viewing this thread