Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Dont do this to me :(:( I will end up with 4 copies.

Ahaha,Dont lose sleep on it oke.You still need to play the game.
But really guys lets hope that this game fulfills its promise.
We cricket fans have been waiting for a long time for a game that does justice to THE game if you know what i mean.
It looks like the wait is almost over !

I have never done so other than the professional or vendor publications.

If I see any copies of that game come via courier I'm going to send them back "return to sender" :p

Dont do this to me :(:( I will end up with 4 copies.

I thought we were "besties" :(

Unless you've dropped the soap in prison!

Well it depends whether you are the guy who dropped the soap or the chap behind the guy who dropped the soap... no matter what there's always a "happy ending" for someone :D

If I see any copies of that game come via courier I'm going to send them back "return to sender" :p

This doesn't apply to me coz I intend to work from home the week I'm expecting the courier :)

Ideally I should have posted the link-.- but the description says so, and the seller is an eBay power seller, therefore the listing looks fairly genuine and trustable, have a search!

"return to sender"

My favourite Elvis song :)

On topic: Ross what are your thoughts (if any) on a UK retailer importing the game from an ''unofficial'' distributor and selling the game on the 3rd?

My favourite Elvis song :)

On topic: Ross what are your thoughts (if any) on a UK retailer importing the game from an ''unofficial'' distributor and selling the game on the 3rd?

Could it be a loophole to sell uk stock early to compete with game? I'm still going to get it from GAME tho.

Last edited:
Well this whole thing has me stumped lol as far as I can see at work we are getting on the 4th unless it changes at the last minute, which could happen but everything Iv seen in terms a work side points to it coming out on the 4th with GAME.

Well this whole thing has me stumped lol as far as I can see at work we are getting on the 4th unless it changes at the last minute, which could happen but everything Iv seen in terms a work side points to it coming out on the 4th with GAME.

Dan, when do Game start getting the physical stock of DBC 14 and is it possible for you to know when that happens?

Would appreciate if you can let us know coz if you get the stock by April 1st or so it would confirm Game will ship by 4th.

Dan, when do Game start getting the physical stock of DBC 14 and is it possible for you to know when that happens?

Would appreciate if you can let us know coz if you get the stock by April 1st or so it would confirm Game will ship by 4th.

For a new release on a Friday we will receive the stock anytime from the Tuesday to to actual release day. As for knowing when the game has arrived at my store, we receive a notice of what we're getting on the day it arrives but I can assure you the moment I see it I will be posting straight on here lol unless I get told to not do so (which does happen with some big titles but can't see it happening with this one)

For a new release on a Friday we will receive the stock anytime from the Tuesday to to actual release day. As for knowing when the game has arrived at my store, we receive a notice of what we're getting on the day it arrives but I can assure you the moment I see it I will be posting straight on here lol unless I get told to not do so (which does happen with some big titles but can't see it happening with this one)

Thanks bud!

And when would Game be able to send out games to Europe? Could they be sent on say the 2nd, if you get them early, so they arrive on the 4th in Europe?

Pre-ordered the Aussie version from game exchange. Just got this email from them which I presume was sent to anyone who ordered the game, Aussie import or otherwise.

Hi,
Thank you for your preorder of Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Xbox 360.

I am just emailing to let you know that we have managed to secure limited early stock from Australia. This should arrive with us towards the end of next week.

This is PAL format and will work fine on UK consoles.

You can preorder this here. If you wish to do so please make sure you preorder before the end of the day on Friday 28th March.

As always there is no obligation with a GameXchange preorder. We will only ask you for payment when this product is in our warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread