Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

As freaky it may sound I think I may end up with 2 copies on PS 3 now did so many pre-orders dont even remember which one to cancel which one to keep.

You will get a notification first whether you want to actually buy, so you can cancel anytime. The smart money still remains on those who are just going to patiently wait till next week.

I've just ordered the 'Australian Import' version from gamexchange, what does this entail? Will I get the game on the 3rd?

You will get a notification first whether you want to actually buy, so you can cancel anytime. The smart money still remains on those who are just going to patiently wait till next week.

I was stupid enough to pay for one with paypal :facepalm
Well if I get one from gameXchange too early on 3 I will gift other copy to some friend, end of the day its good for franchise.

As freaky it may sound I think I may end up with 2 copies on PS 3 now did so many pre-orders dont even remember which one to cancel which one to keep.

Look at the bright side... you're putting money into a cricket game.

----------

I was stupid enough to pay for one with paypal :facepalm
Well if I get one from gameXchange too early on 3 I will gift other copy to some friend, end of the day its good for franchise.

And do keep in mind I consider you my friend :cheers

how much time does it take to install a game in ps3 and xbox 360?

Installation isn't that big a deal... downloading is. It all depends on the size of the game and your download speed. If you have a high end internet connectin (Fiber to home sort of a thingy) you might be done in 30 mins but if you have a pretty average connection, it may take you a few hours.

If you're okay with the 11th April release, then Alternative Software has a listing on eBay for ?35, obviously 10 pounds cheaper than the others. Personally, I'm waiting till Monday, though possibly will be pre-ordering from Game haha :(

If you're okay with the 11th April release, then Alternative Software has a listing on eBay for ?35, obviously 10 pounds cheaper than the others. Personally, I'm waiting till Monday, though possibly will be pre-ordering from Game haha :(

But they are the ones who have listed the game on Amazon for 45 pounds. How can they undercut themselves to such an extent?

But they are the ones who have listed the game on Amazon for 45 pounds. How can they undercut themselves to such an extent?

Hypothetically, with the retailer's markup removed they could sell them much cheaper direct.
Would be highly unlikely though: are you sure the listing is genuine?

Hypothetically, with the retailer's markup removed they could sell them much cheaper direct.
Would be highly unlikely though: are you sure the listing is genuine?

I don't know. I was simply responding to the guy who made the ebay deal post.

Even if it's possible I doubt they would do that right from the get go given they have a close relationship with Tru Blu.

I love this thread it's got everything you want from a good movie :cheers I just hope there is a happy ending!

I love this thread it's got everything you want from a good movie :cheers I just hope there is a happy ending!

Well it is like a movie in the sense that I keep having to turn round telling the couple behind me to stop quarreling, the guy in front to stop disturbing the movie and the guy next to me is getting uncomfortably informal.....I have no idea what the film is about anymore.....

Users who are viewing this thread