Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Pre-ordered the Aussie version from game exchange. Just got this email from them which I presume was sent to anyone who ordered the game, Aussie import or otherwise.

Out of curiosity, why are they asking you to pre-order again? Wouldn't you get the game early coz you already pre-ordered sometime back?

Does anyone think that GAME could possibly be listing it as a 4/4 release as a way to get an unfair advantage over other UK retailers?

Reading this thread, an awful lot of people are jumping ship from other retailers and pre ordering from GAME instead...

I've also considered it! :facepalm

Out of curiosity, why are they asking you to pre-order again? Wouldn't you get the game early coz you already pre-ordered sometime back?

I don't think I need to order again. My original order was for the Aussie import. I reckon this is just to alert people who ordered the UK version they can get it earlier. They just happened to send the message to everyone.

I don't think I need to order again. My original order was for the Aussie import. I reckon this is just to alert people who ordered the UK version they can get it earlier. They just happened to send the message to everyone.

But this game has just one version... there's no difference between Aussie and UK versions.

But this game has just one version... there's no difference between Aussie and UK versions.

Yes,that is correct.The game is region free.There is only one difference Australian version on the 3rd of April . UK version on the 11th.

So its up to you what you prefer.

But the Australian version import stock is limited.

Yes,that is correct.The game is region free.There is only one difference Australian version on the 3rd of April . UK version on the 11th.

My point being if there's just one version, why the distinction between UK and Aussie versions? Ross has already confirmed there's just one version of the game globally with the same game code (the BLES XXXX thingy).

My point being if there's just one version, why the distinction between UK and Aussie versions? Ross has already confirmed there's just one version of the game globally with the same game code (the BLES XXXX thingy).

The distinction comes because of the website stating so.
On their website you can chose between UK Version pre order 10-4-14 or
Aussie import pre order 3-4-14.

Same game ofcourse.

The boxes will be different PEGI, ESRB, etc...

The release date is the only distinction. *Everyone* who ordered the game got the email. I hapoen to have the Aussie one ordered, so it's not relevant to me. Just passing on the message. I don't have to order again afaik!

Pre-ordered the Aussie version from game exchange. Just got this email from them which I presume was sent to anyone who ordered the game, Aussie import or otherwise.

I got the same email aswell after preordering the australian import version. It says that they'll receive stock towards the end of next week, but it says the release is 3-4-14, which is a Thursday. the date that they supply as the release date should really be the date that we receive the game, but by my reckoning 'Towards the end of next week' implies Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
So, when do you think we'll get the game posted?

I got the same email aswell after preordering the australian import version. It says that they'll receive stock towards the end of next week, but it says the release is 3-4-14, which is a Thursday. the date that they supply as the release date should really be the date that we receive the game, but by my reckoning 'Towards the end of next week' implies Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
So, when do you think we'll get the game posted?

They'll post it as soon as they get it I'd imagine. So I'd be quietly confident those in the UK will have it on Friday. I'm in Ireland so Monday for me maybe.

"Hi,
Thank you for your preorder of Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Xbox 360.

I am just emailing to let you know that we have managed to secure limited early stock from Australia. This should arrive with us towards the end of next week.

This is PAL format and will work fine on UK consoles.

You can preorder this here. If you wish to do so please make sure you preorder before the end of the day on Friday 28th March.

As always there is no obligation with a GameXchange preorder. We will only ask you for payment when this product is in our warehouse."

I did pre order from gamesxchange and i have received this email ?? i think i am sticking to GAME for now but not sure man :noway

Don't worry about it man, keep the order. They'll send you confirmation once the game is in the warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread