Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I have preordered xbox version from gamexchange.co.uk
I you go to their website ,they are now offering 2 kinds of versions.

The Australian import release with date 3-4-14 and the UK release with
date of 10-4-14.

You pay 49.99 pounds for Australian import.

My guess is if you are in the UK ,you can get the game from them on the same date as the Australian release.

So this is even better not on 4th but 3rd :lol:lol

I havent canceled my pre-order with gameXchange now I am getting greedy. :spy

go with near house you wouldnt want to be caught buying DBC when you are on sick leave:p

well this is the problem... if it comes out on the 4th i'll be at work, if it comes out on the 11th i'll be at home... regardless of the date if it breaks the street date i'm likely to be at work (unless it breaks at the weekend) and my store tends to close before i get home

Trying to decide whether to pre-order from store near my house or near work.

Order nearby office buy it on your way home after doing half day.

WIN WIN situation, I am doing halfday of work if I get it on 4th.

Or be a bada$$ and ask them to ship it to your work address ;)

That's what I will be doing :P but nothing to do with badassery. I just don't want DHL/UPS to try delivering while no one is home and forcing me to pick it up from some remote location

Or be a bada$$ and ask them to ship it to your work address ;)

That's what I will be doing :P but nothing to do with badassery. I just don't want DHL/UPS to try delivering while no one is home and forcing me to pick it up from some remote location

Plus it will force you to show up for work every day ;)

Isnt it common to get parcels at work ??? Here everyone is doing so.

Isnt it common to get parcels at work ??? Here everyone is doing so.

Its the same over here. It makes sense too because usually the delivery times are during working hours

I have never done so other than the professional or vendor publications.

Really people go crazy here with Amazon. We are getting from sweets phones to really bag of rice (amazon prime members) all at work as signed parcels.

Really people go crazy here with Amazon. We are getting from sweets phones to really bag of rice (amazon prime members) all at work as signed parcels.

Getting groceries delivered to your workplace seems a bit too unprofessional for my tastes. Don't think I can ever do so.

I have preordered xbox version from gamexchange.co.uk
I you go to their website ,they are now offering 2 kinds of versions.

The Australian import release with date 3-4-14 and the UK release with
date of 10-4-14.

You pay 49.99 pounds for Australian import.

My guess is if you are in the UK ,you can get the game from them on the same date as the Australian release.

I've seen it on there for ?47.99 import! Be interested to know what date you would receive that? Are they importing themselves so gives people a carrot to pre order with them or do they have Australian copies of it and you will receive it on the official Australian release day if that makes sense?

I've seen it on there for ?47.99 import! Be interested to know what date you would receive that? Are they importing themselves so gives people a carrot to pre order with them or do they have Australian copies of it and you will receive it on the official Australian release day if that makes sense?

I have no idea.But why bother to put it up on your site ,i would think.
Since the game is region free.And they are offering both versions i assume it must be true then.

I believe they will have imported copies on the 3rd of April.

I have asked them for clarification.

No reply yet.

Getting groceries delivered to your workplace seems a bit too unprofessional for my tastes. Don't think I can ever do so.

I share your sentiments about unprofessionalism. Groceries is a bit too far LOL

But our company actually encourages people to get their mail and packages delivered at work. The other alternative is leaving work during working hours (coming late or leaving early) to pick up packages. So getting deliveries at work is convenient both ways

Well I was gonna wait until Monday but GameXchange seem to have thrown a potential spanner in the works...

mother of god just noticed that even this thread crossed 75 pages congrats planning to start release date thread for pc:spy:D

Users who are viewing this thread