Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I don't understand am I being called a liar? Lol confused

LOL no you are not at-least not by me.

Just that not everyone here is in mood of humor and taking things to heart. I for once really appreciate your input and you are the sole reason I ordered from Game.

I say drown everyone and the ones that don't float are liars.

I thought using word Liar is not allowed ???

No, accusing people of lying without any ground whatsoever is not allowed. In life generally, not just here, it is frowned upon.

Is that so??? What if you dont accuse anyone of anything but other make it for you ??

I'm actually feeling ok about the release date purely because I'm abroad till April 15th :) mwahahahahahahaah (*evil laugh*)

Ok i'm just gonna wait until early next week and if GAME still have it listed as the 4th and ShopTo don't then I will jump ship.

Ok i'm just gonna wait until early next week and if GAME still have it listed as the 4th and ShopTo don't then I will jump ship.

i'll order from both and keep whichever arrives first. if they arrive same day i'll keep the one from shopto...

p.s. i see the trolling is continuing.

Latest I've just received from ShopTo (Andy not Tris): "The publisher have confirmed to us in the UK this will be released on April 11th. GAME in the UK will likely be updating their site to follow this."

I don't understand am I being called a liar? Lol confused

Mate don't worry, it seems to be the "trend" ATM. Its good of you to keep us informed, and after Ross' earlier post, even without anything official from trublu, I'm confident enough that the postman will deliver my copy on the 4th!! He may be a racist fish, but at least he's honest!

----------

I say drown everyone and the ones that don't float are liars.

Are you Matthew Hopkins in disguise??

----------

Is it possible for Game to have an exclusive release agreement with trublu and that is why they can list it a week before?

Latest I've just received from ShopTo (Andy not Tris): "The publisher have confirmed to us in the UK this will be released on April 11th. GAME in the UK will likely be updating their site to follow this."

Just came on to post that same info. Just had them send me another message to say the 11th is the date given to them by trueblue.
And nobody is saying anyone is lying before you start, d "got the" hump!

Users who are viewing this thread