Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

All this confusion is starting to get ridiculous now..

It's less than a week to the official release date and folks are still trying to figure outthe release date for UK and the best place to order from :lol

Don't count on it! The next world cup in aus seems like an ideal time to release the next edition. Really cant see them releasing this edition on nxt gen, or they would surely release it the same time. Don't think xbox one or ps4 will see this until their next edition.

I don't think company can afford to wait 2/3 years to release on next gen, it can't develop the franchise on that basis. In 2-3 years the majority would have moved to next gen so I can see there being a PS4/Xbox One version out within the year ... that will come before a DBC "2"

It's less than a week to the official release date and folks are still trying to figure outthe release date for UK and the best place to order from :lol

tbh, what it's beginning to look like is the australian publisher is being given priority, maybe to boost its sales by selling to the UK. they might have deal with tru blu because they work a lot closer selling the AFL titles and all that.

hell, the UK distributor might even be the australian distributor but it doesn't want to commit to a release date because it's serving a market about 4 times larger than it ever has done before.

anyone else ordered from GameXchange, I heard from them they got limited copies for Aussie one.

I don't think company can afford to wait 2/3 years to release on next gen, it can't develop the franchise on that basis. In 2-3 years the majority would have moved to next gen so I can see there being a PS4/Xbox One version out within the year ... that will come before a DBC "2"
World Cup in Australia = March 2015, only a year away. It would seem a reasonably close timeframe to be on next-gen and give them a decent amount of time to work on enhancing the game so it's not just a simple port.

I suppose it depends more on what Big Ant's workload is with other games, then it does the 'ideal' timing for getting DBC on PS4/Xbone.

World Cup in Australia = March 2015, only a year away. It would seem a reasonably close timeframe to be on next-gen and give them a decent amount of time to work on enhancing the game so it's not just a simple port.

I suppose it depends more on what Big Ant's workload is with other games, then it does the 'ideal' timing for getting DBC on PS4/Xbone.

Commercially that would make sense too - You'll have 1 or 2 (hey: maybe even more!) pricedrops by then and the install base would be starting to get to the right sort of level, as well as a big tournament tie-in.

The worst case scenario seems to be 11th April. Wouldn't it be better if things are left at that? These hourly updates from the retailers' end seem a bit overboard.

...a bit?!!

This guy...

Commercially that would make sense too - You'll have 1 or 2 (hey: maybe even more!) pricedrops by then and the install base would be starting to get to the right sort of level, as well as a big tournament tie-in.

Would you re-release the older versions at the same time chief?

PS When are you going to show up with a challenge to ross chief, can't let him have the spotlight for to long right chief.;)

Would you re-release the older versions at the same time chief?

PS When are you going to show up with a challenge to ross chief, can't let him have the spotlight for to long right chief.;)

What do you mean "re-release older versions"? Why would I do that?

Users who are viewing this thread