Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

You son of a...........!!!
I was just about to post that until it popped up from you first!

----------

west indies would have him! seriously, we would!

Not to worry... 79c will post again ;)

----------

Dernbach is not an international cricketer by the way....

He reminds me of the words Warne uttered once "can't bat, can't bowl, can't field"

World Cup in Australia = March 2015, only a year away. It would seem a reasonably close timeframe to be on next-gen and give them a decent amount of time to work on enhancing the game so it's not just a simple port.

I suppose it depends more on what Big Ant's workload is with other games, then it does the 'ideal' timing for getting DBC on PS4/Xbone.

That definitely makes a lot of sense. Plenty of time to add a few little features and just get it out on PS4/Xbox One.

There won't be a "World Cup Edition" unless BA can buy licenses, nobody is going to buy a special edition if there are no licenses.

I just think DBC 14/15 on PS4/Xbox One next year makes a lot of sense.

So 79c has made a 4% improvement ;)

England :lol

Maybe the whole team can't bat, bowl, field or catch :p

Just saw this on the gameexchange site, looks like the dream is over.
This product will now not be available to us as the publisher has stepped in to prevent the import.

----------

The above would suggest we haven't a hope of seeing it in the UK on the 4th. What a tweaking shambles this is turning out to be.

This product will now not be available to us as the publisher has stepped in to prevent the import.

Yeah just saw that.....feck me this really is about as organised as my last swingers evening.........should have sent the invites out.....

----------

The above would suggest we haven't a hope of seeing it in the UK on the 4th. What a fishing shambles this is turning out to be.

Yeah just saw that.....feck me this really is about as organised as my last swingers evening.........should have sent the invites out.....

TBH this is getting ridiculous now. Is it too difficult to come out with a statement mentioning the release date for UK?

No matter what the strategy, IMO it should never lead to confused and antagonized consumers. Now you will see a bunch of guys jump ship off gamexchange and pre-order with a different retailer :rolleyes

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. Would order off Amazon but their release date is not the bloody 14th!

Users who are viewing this thread