Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I would disagree.

Folks are pissed off with the publishing strategy for DBC 14 in UK, and to a lesser extent North America, but I don't see posts having a go at you.

I don't think you are giving folks credit for distinguishing between developers (Big Ant) and publishers (Tru Blu).

I have to ask again, who has taken any digs at Ross? I don't see too many posts taking shots at Ross, but calling out the release date fiasco and the publishing "strategy".

Exactly. Except Sir Blocker maybe :spy

And its the internet. The only copping one gets is the copping one takes.

Mmm, bit one-sided Ross I have to say. You do your own bit in keeping that little war going.

It is anyway all such a shame that cricket gamers are once again bickering amongst themselves talking about all the wrong things; I just hope we can be talking about what a great game it is within the next couple of weeks.

MattW asked if it could cool down, I did. Sniper kept sniping. Last I'll post about it though, so there you go sniper, free hits, go for it.

Don't worry blocker, I don't want to get involved in one. We've already had ours anyway. Just from a complete outsiders perspective, I understand the frustration for the UK guys, but based on some of the stuff being posted by Ross and others, it doesn't look like you'll be waiting much longer.

this is the hope!

Folks are pissed off with the publishing strategy for DBC 14 in UK, and to a lesser extent North America, but I don't see posts having a go at you.

I don't think you are giving folks credit for distinguishing between developers (Big Ant) and publishers (Tru Blu).

Sorry, I know most get it.

MattW asked if it could cool down, I did. Sniper kept sniping. Last I'll post about it though, so there you go sniper, free hits, go for it.

Ross mate, stop calling him sniper Dave to start with. You are both grown up blokes on an internet forum. Lets try and behave like it. unhappy with a post, report it. It really just agitates everything.

Well everyone can post what they like within reason even if it isnt directly on topic.

However we may feel about the release and the PR and all that; I for one don't understand why so many are treating Ross like enemy number one, as if he has suddenly taken something from you. He hasn't.

Nowt, zilch. If anything he is a victim of his own openness and willingness to keep us abreast of what is going on. He is now in another position and cannot tell us.

Let us respect that and remember how brilliant he has been throughout all of this. I am sure he cares not two figs about my support or not but that is the way I see it.

I don't think the majority are treating him like enemy number one? They are just pissed off at the situation and unfortunately for Ross he is the only person they can vent their frustration at.

It doesn't help at all when there are tens of members voicing their concerns and the first thing focussed on his blockerdave and his 'sniping'. No-one really cares about the feud, but we do care about the game, hence why we've followed it for so long, supported it through thick and thin and are still here wanting to get our hands on it!

@Dutch As above it won't happen again, it is my intention to not respond again regardless. He shall have all of the free hits his heart desires.

I don't think the majority are treating him like enemy number one? They are just pissed off at the situation and unfortunately for Ross he is the only person they can vent their frustration at.

It doesn't help at all when there are tens of members voicing their concerns and the first thing focussed on his blockerdave and his 'sniping'. No-one really cares about the feud, but we do care about the game, hence why we've followed it for so long, supported it through thick and thin and are still here wanting to get our hands on it!

Just because my Grandma is in the room doesn't mean I have to give her a kick to vent my frustration. I wouldn't of course want to compare my Grandmother to Ross of course.....Granny is much prettier.....

----------

@Dutch As above it won't happen again, it is my intention to not respond again regardless. He shall have all of the free hits his heart desires.

Ha ha, you rascal you.......you nearly made it, nearly.....just the last sentence......good effort!;)

You are not copping anything. It's Tru Blu and the publishing strategy that folks are pissed about.

Agree with this, apart from the spat between blocker and Ross no one is bad mouthing Ross at all! I think most would say this ship was a happier one before the publisher came aboard, and Ross was able to speak freely and give us info. Fair enough we don't know what's happening behind the scenes nor is it our business or Ross' duty to inform us, I said a while back the lack of official statements from trublu could be due to a private deal between themselves and Game that they don't want publicised as to jot upset the competitors. If that's the case the silence is understandable, however, even on social media its Don bradman cricket 14 and planet cricket posting on Facebook raising awareness, not trublu, fair enough you're not a publisher and have took the steps for the best interest if your product, but you and PC seem to be doin a better job than the professionals. Is it too much to ask that if there are things they can't disclose, they at least disclose the things they can and so something in the form of marketing and awareness?

Just because my Grandma is in the room doesn't mean I have to give her a kick to vent my frustration. I wouldn't of course want to compare my Grandmother to Ross of course.....Granny is much prettier.....

Well that would depend entirely on what she's done. If she'd made you your tea, tied you to a chair and told you your Grandad would bringing it for you at 7pm, then your Mom phoned you and said your Grandad has said it'd be brought in at 7:30pm, then your dad rang and said 8pm and then your sister rang and said it would be 7pm (both under instruction from your Grandad), yet at 6:45pm you still have no actual answer and the only person you can speak to is your nan (as your phone has just ran out of battery and you're tied to the chair) then you're gonna kick her and ask her when the 'F' your tea is going to arrive.

Am I the first one today to ask: when is the release date?
Like keeping things on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread