Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

For those wondering who are wanting to pre-order from GAME for delivery, the chances are now you will most likely receive your copy on Saturday, anything ordered before 1400hrs today will be getting it Friday no doubt anyone else may struggle now.

STOP BEING LAZY AND PICK THE BLOODY THING UP FROM THE STORE!

Not everyone has the time to go in store and pick it up.

Hopefully get a delivery thing tonight. Mines expedited with Amazon.

For those wondering who are wanting to pre-order from GAME for delivery, the chances are now you will most likely receive your copy on Saturday, anything ordered before 1400hrs today will be getting it Friday no doubt anyone else may struggle now.

STOP BEING LAZY AND PICK THE BLOODY THING UP FROM THE STORE!

I will be popping into Game on Friday afternoon hoping that there hasn't been a selling blitz of DBC 14. :eek:

I will be popping into Game on Friday afternoon hoping that there hasn't been a selling blitz of DBC 14. :eek:

Could you imagine though, if there was!?

It's so hard to get my friends to play a cricket game on a console with me as they constantly bum Fifa, GTA, or COD? three of the most overrated games I can think of!

Email from game today when I got home from work, says "shipped" which means packed and ready for delivery on 11/4/14! Doesn't say anything about steel book but as I did it online I guess they'll only be available in store? Don't know if @F1RacerDan can shed any light in the steel book, as I'd like to have one, but I'm very happy to know my "hospital app" came at the right time!! Can't wait to see if I can beat @blockerdaves 9 all out first time round!!

As far as the steelbooks are concerned I haven't had any in my store and we're due another delivery tomoz. Could be some on tomorrow's delivery but well have to see.

As far as the steelbooks are concerned I haven't had any in my store and we're due another delivery tomoz. Could be some on tomorrow's delivery but well have to see.

hopelly GAME does receive some steelbooks tomorrow so on Friday I pick up my steelbook :).

what a day.....
new bat came, last indoor net session before season, no to hull tigers backed by FA, world cup sticker book out and oh game have changed the status of DBC to shipped!!!!!!! boom this time tomorrow it will be me on it instead of watching it on you tube!!!

what a day.....
new bat came, last indoor net session before season, no to hull tigers backed by FA, world cup sticker book out and oh game have changed the status of DBC to shipped!!!!!!! boom this time tomorrow it will be me on it instead of watching it on you tube!!!

Why can't you be called Hull City Tigers? Seems like a good compromise.:yes

E-mailed 365games this morning asking if they had it in the warehouse and available to dispatch today.

Checked Shopto and saw they had 'in stock' listed for PS3 version.

E-mail back from 365games at noon saying they did not have it available yet. So I cancelled my order with them and went with Shopto (?5 more).

Within 20 minutes I had e-mails from Shopto confirming both receipt of payment and then a dispatch confirmation with a photo showing my parcel with address label. :D

Leeds Game have confirmed that my copy will have my name on it and put it oneside ready for Friday!!!

Both the Game store at Camden and at Hamleys on Regent St only have a handful of PS3 copies in currently, and neither said they knew if Xbox360 versions were coming in for Friday.

Anyone had a similar experience? I've pre-ordered in one of the shops despite the lack of guarantee, and it looks a bit concerning for those hoping to walk into a Game on Friday to pick up a non-pre-ordered copy.

I went for DPD and can't sign for it as I'll be at work, I've asked them to leave it in a safe place, hope no-one on here is near me :spy

Last edited:
E-mailed 365games this morning asking if they had it in the warehouse and available to dispatch today.

Checked Shopto and saw they had 'in stock' listed for PS3 version.

E-mail back from 365games at noon saying they did not have it available yet. So I cancelled my order with them and went with Shopto (?5 more).

Within 20 minutes I had e-mails from Shopto confirming both receipt of payment and then a dispatch confirmation with a photo showing my parcel with address label. :D

i had to cancel also as they were a bit lame sadly:noway

Question. My game is to be delivered by expedited mail but it is yet to be sent although it is meant to be here on the 11th. When do you expect it will be dispatched?

seems i was wrong about our delivery at our GAME store! there was only a few ps3 versions and no xbox versions as of yet. im guessing it will be on tommorows delivery! (i hope :))

Users who are viewing this thread