C2k5 Player Editor

Chimp123 said:
i just tryed that and it said invalid file again
If you are using windows Xp then just do this to check your current file exetension.
Goto My Computer >> Tools >> Folder Options >> View >> And Untick the Hide exetension of Known files.
Then check your zip file, it should be <filename>.<exetension>
i.e roster.zip and not roster.zip.ros

i just changed it like you said and it still doesnt work, when i edit the players bat eg: change shahs bat from county warne bat to kookaburra beast, id it suppost to prompt me with a message or do i just click save then click the x

Last edited:
chimp this may sound stuipid but have u actually loaded the roster inside the game?

Just click save. Without meaning to be rude but the fact no-one else has this problem and you've been unable to follow instructions to even upload your roster suggests to me that the problem is something you're doing...
Take a screenshot for me of your C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 folder for me and upload it. I want to know how many profiles you are using.

i dont know what ive just done, but i opened up the roster and tryed editing again, and its worked this time. i dont know what was wrong with it before. thank you for spending quite alot of time trying to fix it with me though

i was just playing the game and this happened, do you no how to fix it ?

Attachments

• untitled.jpeg
    900.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
ok i have the face i want to put on my created player in fsh format but when i want to change the unique face i go to import wizard and open asifs fsh file but i dont let me do it it says file loading error what can i do

Last edited:
punk sk8r said:
ok i have the face i want to put on my created player in fsh format but when i want to change the unique face i go to import wizard and open asifs fsh file but i dont let me do it it says file loading error what can i do

I think you need to import the .big file and not the .fsh file.

Chimp123 said:
i dont know what ive just done, but i opened up the roster and tryed editing again, and its worked this time. i dont know what was wrong with it before. thank you for spending quite alot of time trying to fix it with me though

i was just playing the game and this happened, do you no how to fix it ?

That is a Unique Face pack error. You're missing one of the Zimbabwean unique faces (nothing to do with the player editor).
Either download and install the unique face patch or don't use a unique face patch roster (planetcricketv1a.ros)

punk sk8r[/quote said:

You need to use EA Graphics Editor. Open the .big with the unique face number and import the fsh file into it.

barmyarmy, why there is no preview of Sachin Tendulkar face in Player Editor 3 (Face which is there in My India's Face Pack).
pe38qo.jpg

It must be to do with the size or formatting of the face when you made it as I get the same problem. Can you upload it here and me or Prakash will take a look.

great

barmyarmy said:
The c2k5 Player Editor has been released allowing you to edit statistics, bats and faces. Now you can assign a generic or unique face to any player (including created) at the click of a button.

saurabh2185 said:
barmyarmy, why there is no preview of Sachin Tendulkar face in Player Editor 3 (Face which is there in My India's Face Pack).
pe38qo.jpg

U r Right saurav even ur Bhajji is not coming correctly. check it

Barmy u r impressive the bats r not properly arranged check it . coz it s giving preview for some other bat.

Other wise great.

U r Right saurav even ur Bhajji is not coming correctly. check it

SEE HERE

Attachments

• Bhajji.JPG
    Bhajji.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Bat.JPG
    Bat.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
It must be to do with the size or formatting of the face when you made it as I get the same problem. Can you upload it here and me or Prakash will take a look.

Ok Here it is.
Btw R Dravid is also having the same problem but others are working fine.

Attachments

• S Tendulkar.zip
    230.8 KB · Views: 15
when i try opening the player editor v3, it comes up with this, where do i download what ever i need to run this editor, the other ones work fine.

Attachments

• dsfk.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread