C2k5 Player Editor

Locate the ImpBIG file that is in that file when it asks you to.

saurabh2185 said:
Ok Here it is.
Btw R Dravid is also having the same problem but others are working fine.
The defalt image type of the faces are "7Dh | 125 | A8R8G8B8" but your sachin face is "78h | 120 | R5G6B5" (don't ask me what does that mean :p). Thats why the player editor wasn't able to preview it correctly.

Prakash said:
The defalt image type of the faces are "7Dh | 125 | A8R8G8B8" but your sachin face is "78h | 120 | R5G6B5" (don't ask me what does that mean :p). Thats why the player editor wasn't able to preview it correctly.

Can this be solved if i rename a working .big file (one that shows preview) and import's Sachin face.fsh and hhead.o file in it.

It can be done using fshed.Try looking in Object Properties.

EDIT:Here you go.

help.jpg

Last edited:
i still dojnt get how im supposed to do it im more confused now can someone gimme a bullet poin walkthrough

is there anyway to change the lineups .Everytime i play with India Dhoni comes to open the batting .

change ir before the game or go into the roster and set it differently, with dhoni batting where ever you want him

Barmy Please help me i cant and dont know how to get asifs face on my created player

punk sk8r said:
Barmy Please help me i cant and dont know how to get asifs face on my created player

Well i tried S Raina and got success.
Here is what you need to do :-
1) Create M Asif ingame and save the roster and profile.
2) Open Player Editor 3 ( and the roster with M Asif) and search for M Asif and then click Face.
3) Then Follow as shown in fig. below

pe3tutorial0sv.png

4) Then rename the M Asif file which you want to use same as the one you noted down.
5) Copy paste the .big in cricket 2005 root folder. That it. :)

Last edited:
it never worked and i dont get ur last two points and also wen i press save another face comes up

He means rename the Asif file to the one it gives you after you have saved it with a unique face.

Users who are viewing this thread