C2k5 Player Editor

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\ImpBIG.exe

I assume that that is the location of your ImpBIG?
Also try deleting all temporary files from the player editor folder before running it.

edit - we've now solved this. If your .gob file has been decompressed, it doesn't seem to want to work with ImpBIG

arghasen said:
Oh I didnt Know Prakash was also responsible for this release. Hats off to you too Prakash. :hpraise :hpraise
No one looks at the readme file.

James219 said:
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same problem as duded, yet I'm still lost....

I fixed Duded's problem. Here's a checklist of what we tried:
- Delete bats.xml and place the original version in your folder
- Delete all temporary files in the editor's root folder
- Dun the player editor again
- Use BigGUI to open your datapc_gob. If it doesn't open then do a repair install

Sorry, I re-installed the whole file again and realised I'd forgot to locate the IMPBIG in the bigguicommand application which must have stuffed the whole process.. Anyway, it works now, thanks, brilliant work by the way.

when i edit the players bat, i press save then nothing happens, it doesnt show a box saying anything about it working. I am editing the right roster, what do i have to do to make it work. i have all the player editors and i have fireworkl 2.0 or what ever its called

Chimp123 said:
when i edit the players bat, i press save then nothing happens, it doesnt show a box saying anything about it working. I am editing the right roster, what do i have to do to make it work. i have all the player editors and i have fireworkl 2.0 or what ever its called

Does the change show up in the editor and have you tried using a different roster?

the change shows up on the editor, but doesnt show up in the game. I have tryed a new roster, but it still doesnt work, can you help me

So let me get this clear. You make the change, quit, reload the editor and it shows the player as using a certain bat. You then start the game and they are using a different one?
Attach your roster here and I'll open it with a hex editor and tell you what the bat is set to. Tell me the player and bat.
From what I can see it has to be that you're not loading up the correct roster ingame. Can't see any other explanation.

yeah, thats right i dont know how to put my roster into a file for download so you can try it, i can tell you the roster though. The bat im trying to get is the kookaburra beast to oa shah, but when i press save in the editor, it doesnt bring up a message saying anything, is it suppost to.

invalid file type comes up when i try to upload it to the site

Users who are viewing this thread