C2k5 Player Editor

Hi Guyz I have Edited My players by using Player Editor But I have A Problem When I turn on Player cap, Towel etc and then saves The changes doesnot take effects and remain same Waiting for response

Is that for created or regular players? I haven't tested it, I released a beta and no-one said there were any problems...

the Player cap, Towel etc and then saves The changes does not take effect for non created players.so plzzzz work on it

Common guys. Colin did a great job creating the v 2.2. Its working absolutely fine for me. You need to save it properly before exiting. And make sure you are saving the right player. Usually two or three names are shown of a single player.

Colin, may I make a suggestion?

I've gone through using v 2.1 and edited every single International player from the Test Playing nations plus all the Australian State player.

From using the player profiles on the web, they only have the amount of balls bowled by the players instead of the overs bowled. So for every single player, I had to use a calculator and divide the amount of balls by 6 to get the overs bowled.

To be honest, this was a real pain the ass. My suggestion would be to have a 'balls bowled' input field and have it converted into overs bowled...

evan said:
Colin, may I make a suggestion?

I've gone through using v 2.1 and edited every single International player from the Test Playing nations plus all the Australian State player.

From using the player profiles on the web, they only have the amount of balls bowled by the players instead of the overs bowled. So for every single player, I had to use a calculator and divide the amount of balls by 6 to get the overs bowled.

To be honest, this was a real pain the ass. My suggestion would be to have a 'balls bowled' input field and have it converted into overs bowled...

I can do that easily enough. Cricinfo seem to have given up giving maidens in the stats as well. Is there anywhere that does still give the maiden count?

Great! You could probably release it in the next version, as I'm not in much need of it now since I've completed the stats.

I think they do it in the ongoing player statistics during matches on Cricinfo, other than that, I don't know...

Colin Please check this

Here is the prp Im facing
Remember I m Saving the file correctly This is Prb in editor or any other Please tell?

Ohhhhh no another Prb

You've set the location of the xml file incorrectly. It should be in your root folder.
Do the following:
1. Run: cmd
2. type "regedit"
3. Edit: find "730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml"
4. Make sure the path is "VB and VBA Program Settings/Cricket 2005/Player Editor"
5. Delete the key "playerXML"
6. Start the editor and save a unique face
7. Choose the correct path for the XML this time (should be X:\program files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005)

I want to Turn on cap and towel And Im using my face for the Player name as mehkar

I understand what r u saying And I done Now there is no error but Still not saving What can I do Waiting for response

Try this.
Set the player to be a created player using the option on the bats/faces tab
Open the player in the ingame editor
Add the towel and cap
Save

Version 3 released

This editor will allow you to edit everything about a players appearance,
abilities and stats. Additionally you can change squads and import and
export teams and player. Player Editor 3 also contains a nationalities
filter to make editing even easier. It's the complete .ros editor.

ped31.jpg
ped32.jpg

ped33.jpg

Make sure you take a look at the readme. It can also be found here

Users who are viewing this thread