C2k5 Player Editor

does anyone no why ashwell prince's face turns white after i intalled the player editor (full one)?? can i change this also? what was his original face number?

His face number is 41016. It should have changed unless you assigned him another one.

New version available btw. Includes import and export player function and fixes the stats bug. Also a new auto-complete. Use the keyboard to scroll down, then hit tab.

Get it here

I'm getting an error when I try to run the Player editor. I have the editor exe in same directory as the Bats.xml file, I have net 2.0 framework installed.
What else can I check? Erorr message I get is
Program failed to initalize (0xc0000135)
Help?

Thanks Phil

remind said:
I'm getting an error when I try to run the Player editor. I have the editor exe in same directory as the Bats.xml file, I have net 2.0 framework installed.
What else can I check? Erorr message I get is
Program failed to initalize (0xc0000135)
Help?

Thanks Phil

Did you install the .net framework from the link I posted because the error message suggests that it isn't installed properly.

Hi how's it going. I'm hoping someone can help me with a few problems. It started when I created a player and added him to the Australian roster. No problems, but the only thing wrong was that my player could only bowl one delivery and didn't have a confidence meter. I figured that his attributes needed to be changed so I came online and looked for editors to do this.
I'm under the impression that you need to change an existing player, ie. you can't open up created players and change attributes to give more bowling options, batting and fielding also. So I did this, using PlayerEditorv2100. I used an existing members roster file because there was none on my computer. Using Shoaib Akhtar, I changed him , but when I go into the game and try to load a roster, there are none in the list to select. Ok, I tried to copy the roster to the folder that it might be looking under, but no roster folder!! Oh man it's the biggest pain. It's taken half the day, all I want to do is give my created player extra bowling delivery options and personal batting characteristics. Nothing too hard, but I'm stuck. Can anyone help, in plain simple English?

What you need to do is save the roster in the my cricket menu after creating the player and then the player editor will let you edit him direct and add more deliveries. He'll be at the end of the list at the bottom.

When i go to save a player with a unique face when i save it comes up with open instead of save & when i press it just says file does not exist varify the correct file name and then please select correct xml.file please help having much trouble :upray

Last edited:
You will have to get that xml file from the unique face patch otherwise you will have to get it from the .gob file.

shrenik007 said:
i mean wid all custom faces and 2gb batpack support.
Dat would be excellent

The one with the custom faces and 2GB bat pack comes with the unique face patch. There is an option when you install it.
The bats.xml file for the editor is written for the 4GB bat pack so the bat list will need to be changed if you are only using the 2GB bat pack.
To be honest I highly recommend the 4GB bat pack; the quality is superb.

cricketfanatic said:
What range should i set speed in the fielding tab so that i can take two runs when i hit the ball towards fine leg ?

I reduced most players speed from abt 90 to 65-70...still cant take two's !!

I lowered mine into the 30's can get a more realistic score with 1s 2s and the odd 3s, don't go into the 20's though or it'll be boundries galore...

Excellent Editor this really makes for a more playable game - well done Barmyarmy & Prakash!!!

Steve S.

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
Did you install the .net framework from the link I posted because the error message suggests that it isn't installed properly.
I thought I had it installed,, but I d/l it from your link and try again.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread