C2k5 Player Editor

im havign problems here Im trying to change and update Hussey stats to but under average it says NAN i cant change it at all and when I click save it comes up with operation unhandled expcetion as occured

what am I doing wrong?

hmm nevermind seems to go now strange... good work too i need to catch up with all theae new goodies just need line up editor next

is there any way i can get this to work without downloading the .net runtime files? Because I have a ridiculously low download limit with my internet connection, and I just downloaded the wrong version of the files by mistake.

saadtariq said:
is there any way i can get this to work without downloading the .net runtime files? Because I have a ridiculously low download limit with my internet connection, and I just downloaded the wrong version of the files by mistake.

Unfortunately not. Most new editors will be using them so you'll need the .net 2.0 framework at some point.

V2.2 released with support for player accessories such as headwear, towels, sun cream etc.
Also includes a button showing who the created players are and letting you change them.

Wheeler16 said:
Not probs mate . . . pretty rubbish of them though!

any luck of the wicketkeeper thing I mentioned? when you change a player's role to wicketkeeper batsman they change to an opening bat wicketkeeper?

Now fixed. Not sure why I missed your posts before.

Thanks a lot barmyarmy. Just downloaded it. Its just what i wanted. You guys are simply awesome.

Hi Colin,

Just downloaded version 2.2.0.0 and have successfully (I think) installed it. Can you tell me where to obtain the file "bats.xml"? Is it a file of yours that has been left out of your .zip file, or do I get it elsewhere?

Yup, it's been left out of the zip. Two months since I uploaded a version so I had forgotton it was meant to be in. Download now and all should work.

i dont find any support for player accessories in player editor v2.2, have u not updated the file in the download section

barmyarmy said:
Yup, it's been left out of the zip. Two months since I uploaded a version so I had forgotton it was meant to be in. Download now and all should work.
Easily done. Seem to remember doing the same myself a while back. Have downloaded again and it works fine. Nice editor - especially as you are new to vb.net programming.

riyaz said:
i dont find any support for player accessories in player editor v2.2, have u not updated the file in the download section
On version 2.2.0.0 it is under the "Fielding Abilities" tab. Presumably due to lack of space elsewhere.

Yup, as I mentioned in Duded's thread I couldn't work out where to put it...
I've also added a created player button to the bats/faces tab so you can easily change a created player to normal and back again (not sure why you'd want to now...)

FishBowlMan said:
Easily done. Seem to remember doing the same myself a while back. Have downloaded again and it works fine. Nice editor - especially as you are new to vb.net programming.

New to all kinds of programming...
Thanks for your kind words.

i am not able to change the face of a created player to a unique or a generic using p.e v2.2,it was possible with v2.1

still having problems with the wicket keeper coming as opening batsman

Users who are viewing this thread