C2k5 Player Editor

Barmy Army got to say brilliant work!

A bug I have noticed is if you save a player's position as a wicket keeper batsman it automatically changes it to Opening wicket keeper batsman.

Thought I'd let you know.

Wheeler16

Everything here is great until i get into a game. After the coin toss the game freezes and says error and then has a long code followed by .big can anyone help? Cheers.

Wheeler16 said:
Barmy Army got to say brilliant work!

A bug I have noticed is if you save a player's position as a wicket keeper batsman it automatically changes it to Opening wicket keeper batsman.

Thought I'd let you know.

Wheeler16

Will look into that one. Cheers.

Everything here is great until i get into a game. After the coin toss the game freezes and says error and then has a long code followed by .big can anyone help? Cheers.

Not a bug, a feature. This is covered in the readme as it is the method for getting new unique faces. If you don't want to use it then just set generic ones for players.

barmyarmy said:
Sorted and tested. I promise.
BARMYARMY is the greatest human being ever to grace this planets earth....hmmmm.....or is he a human being maybe me thinks he is a "SUPER BEING!!!!!!"

well done Barmyarmy it is working great and i will let you know if i come across anything else mate that needs fixing but as far as it goes at the moment i think youv'e ironed out all the problems. :cheers :hpraise :hpraise

kymsheba said:
BARMYARMY is the greatest human being ever to grace this planets earth....hmmmm.....or is he a human being maybe me thinks he is a "SUPER BEING!!!!!!"

well done Barmyarmy it is working great and i will let you know if i come across anything else mate that needs fixing but as far as it goes at the moment i think youv'e ironed out all the problems. :cheers :hpraise :hpraise

Cheers. Big props to Prakash too considering I didn't even know vb.net a month ago! Also fantastic at helping me fix the bugs :clap

barmyarmy said:
Cheers. Big props to Prakash too considering I didn't even know vb.net a month ago! Also fantastic at helping me fix the bugs :clap
PRAKASH & BARMYARMY are both MEGA BEINGS who have graced our presence here on earth, i am definate that you cannot be mere human beings but must be GODS who need to be worshipped ... we're not worthy, we're not worthy.... lol. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

lol i think i may have gone over the top with the praise ... nah you both deserve it for making this game enjoyable. :D

game crashing..

i have just edited all pakistani players to their current stats then started a new tour and as soon as the first wicket falls the game crashes, tried with two different openers, s. afridi and s. malik

the game crashed wit both players getting out 1st wicket of the innings, in the first over

plz look into it...cheers

Hey Barmyarmy,
Gr8 job dude u done that exact thing what we wanted. now we can update every player like his current form really excellent job dude i have proud of u ..i keep it up and good luck for ur next post....

Saumya

truce31 said:
i have just edited all pakistani players to their current stats then started a new tour and as soon as the first wicket falls the game crashes, tried with two different openers, s. afridi and s. malik

the game crashed wit both players getting out 1st wicket of the innings, in the first over

plz look into it...cheers

Do you have any other patches installed? What did you edit? Just stats? Abilities?
Post your roster here and I'll take a look.

@ people wanting updates.
The about tab has a check for update link. Click on it and it will tell you whether you have the latest version or not. If not simply follow the link and it will take you to the download.

@ Kymsheba
Nice sig but it's now over the limit :p

just a tip, the Bats.xml might need a bit of changing, as it doeasn't revert to the current list! I had to edit it to make thast perfect!

Mr Bob said:
just a tip, the Bats.xml might need a bit of changing, as it doeasn't revert to the current list! I had to edit it to make thast perfect!

Sorry, can you elaborate on that? It's possible I attached the wrong one... :rolleyes:

barmyarmy said:
Do you have any other patches installed? What did you edit? Just stats? Abilities?
Post your roster here and I'll take a look.

@ people wanting updates.
The about tab has a check for update link. Click on it and it will tell you whether you have the latest version or not. If not simply follow the link and it will take you to the download.

@ Kymsheba
Nice sig but it's now over the limit :p
DOH!!! lol will adjust. sorry!

how many characters in the sig can you have??? :onpc

I have no idea how to tell if i have gone over the limit or not? :help

Edit by Colin so you can compare the two

planetcricket6zw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread