C2k5 Player Editor

kymsheba said:
DOH!!! lol will adjust. sorry!

how many characters in the sig can you have??? :onpc

I have no idea how to tell if i have gone over the limit or not? :help

its not about the charaters but about the size only....

with a pic u can easily know its size but its difficult if u have text in ur sig.

well u can take my sig(length x height) as an example to edit ur sig.

Just this screen area or smaller:

planetcricket6zw.jpg

It gets a bit silly if people's sigs are longer than their posts otherwise (not that I don't like your sig... :))

I've edited your post so you can compare the two. You're only just over.

kymsheba said:
DOH!!! lol will adjust. sorry!

how many characters in the sig can you have??? :onpc

I have no idea how to tell if i have gone over the limit or not? :help

Edit by Colin so you can compare the two

planetcricket6zw.jpg
Hi Barmyarmy & Tutsipoppy2,
Have edited the sig so it fits ...ughh what a mess lol ... didn't know what the hell i was doing but finally worked it out thanks to the comparison you guys gave me.

an update so far regarding your editor Barmyarmy, i have not run into any problems that truce31 ran into it works fine for me will let you know more if i do run into anymore.

*Once again i apologise for size of sig before...just proves i should not mess with what I dont know about I feel like such a idiot lol..... :D

Last edited:
No worries. I suspect that his problem is caused by unique faces being installed incorrectly and not the editor but I'll need to see the roster to find out.

barmyarmy said:
Do you have any other patches installed? What did you edit? Just stats? Abilities?
Post your roster here and I'll take a look.

@ people wanting updates.
The about tab has a check for update link. Click on it and it will tell you whether you have the latest version or not. If not simply follow the link and it will take you to the download.

@ Kymsheba
Nice sig but it's now over the limit :p

i have jus got the 4gb batpack installed, tutsi's A.I.
i edited all stats and for a couple of players their abilities, and also assigned i person a generic face...that iz all i think i did, if anyother i'd let u kno

truce31 said:
i have jus got the 4gb batpack installed, tutsi's A.I.
i edited all stats and for a couple of players their abilities, and also assigned i person a generic face...that iz all i think i did, if anyother i'd let u kno

I need you to post your roster so I can take a proper look.

barmyarmy said:
I need you to post your roster so I can take a proper look.

here is the roster
tk a look

Attachments

• PlanetCricketv1a.zip
    128.8 KB · Views: 37
Finally I can give Nathan Bracken & Shane Watson some swing and
modify players stats and abilities as their careers progress or faulter.

Thanks for the hard work you blokes have put in to this,
it's simply a fantastic tool which is very user-friendly and works like a charm.

Congratulations and thank you..!

truce31 said:
here is the roster
tk a look

The problem is J.Usman. Either set him with a unique face again carefully following the readme or post your 730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml file and I'll edit it for you.

barmyarmy said:
The problem is J.Usman. Either set him with a unique face again carefully following the readme or post your 730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml file and I'll edit it for you.
Barmyarmy, if no-one has said it before...you should be congratulated on your time and dedication for all your help to anyone who has a problem and the speed of your response to people. :hpraise :cheers :happy

I find your concise answers, helpfull tips and hints on how to fix things and the speed of your responses to those of us who find some bugs in your editor to be truly astounding. :clap

A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR YOU MATE!!!

I hope everyone will join me in praising you and just saying thankyou to you from us who really appreciate your time. :D

Last edited:
kymsheba said:
Barmyarmy, if no-one has said it before...you should be congratulated on your time and dedication for all your help to anyone who has a problem and the speed of your response to people. :hpraise :cheers :happy

I find your concise answers, helpfull tips and hints on how to fix things and the speed of your responses to those of us who find some bugs in your editor to be truly astounding. :clap

A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR YOU MATE!!!

I hope everyone will join me in praising you and just saying thankyou to you from us who really appreciate your time. :D

i totally agree.
:hpraise
you're a champion barmyarmy.

Yeah I agree with that totally :cheers it also allows you to slow the fielders down which makes scoring a bit easier thus being more enjoyable to play...

Did someone mention a line-up editor ???? that would finish things off nicely :hpraise

Cheers,

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
Yeah I agree with that totally :cheers it also allows you to slow the fielders down which makes scoring a bit easier thus being more enjoyable to play...

Did someone mention a line-up editor ???? that would finish things off nicely :hpraise

Cheers,

Steve S.

Stay tuned. Nothing to do with me though.

barmyarmy said:

thnx a lot barmyarmy i'll try to fix it otha wise i'll post the .xml

Roster Problem

Hi Barmyarmy.

I have posted the roster.ros file that I am having trouble with. Basically I have recreated the team that I play for in the game by adding the players names. However they dont seem to feature in the roster.ros when using the player editor.

Look for names like D. Martin, C. Carter, and R.Batty.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Roster.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread