Call of Duty: Black Ops

I actually found it fairly easy on one of the maps yesterday. But I didplay as a sniper most of the time on MW2 though. I think grenades are better in this game. I also like the fact someone can bleed to death if they arn't revived. The spawning is stupid though. I went through a stage of spawning and dieing within 5 seconds because I was spawned next to the enemy! Need a patch for that me thinks.

Anyone else having connection probs? It's dropping a lot more than MW2 at the moment. (PS3)

Yeah, I'm getting major disconnection problems, plus, it's getting really hard to join my friends' games. It all can be pretty frustrating. All I want to do is play my friend, but the game decides to make it very hard, and when I do join their game, it disconnects.

I would think Havana would be quite good for sniping, as it's a long map with one main road.

I bought this game for the PC. I have been experiencing the famous lag/stuttering issues that many others have had. I'm working on it, though. The latest patch didn't work so I'm trying a few other things.

I seem to have fixed my game stuttering issue. Works great on single player - very smooth. Zombie mode is completely smooth. Haven't tried MP yet - I have this thing about finishing the SP before starting the MP.

Finally got online sorted for my PS3. Cost me an extra ?10, which is a bitch, but it'll be worth it. Looking forward to some crazy times online with Ben and the like, as with MW2.

Add me if you're on the PS3. It's on the side.

What guns do you guys use? I'm using Galil silenced, AK74u extended mags, AK47 extended mags, L96A1 extended mags and FN FAL extended mags. Usually I use a silencer, but on guns where they are crap, e.g. any AK, I use extended mags.

I'll definitely be using the G11 for quite a while when I unlock it. It's the classified assault rifle. I got dogs by just picking someone else's one up.

I think I'll play the campaign next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread