Call of Duty: Black Ops

I haven't played online yet but I normally prefer stealth classes.

The SMGs spray it around much more realistically in this game than in MW2 so I tend to use rifles. And no quick scope means I don't use them now either.

Well i've only played online and i've got to say i'm loving it
tbh I find it easier the MW2 with my KD at 1.3 for TDM although i've been playing a lot of CTF
Lovin the AK74-u, defs my fave gun

Good to see Zombies is back in this version. Not had a chance to play anything else yet, especially as I haven't been able to connect my PS3 to the internet. Hopefully can get it sorted when I get back home Wednesday.

Graah... I played again yesterday and was back to 0.3 KD. :noway This is so frustrating, my first COD experience online. Any tips?

Well i've only played online and i've got to say i'm loving it
tbh I find it easier the MW2 with my KD at 1.3 for TDM although i've been playing a lot of CTF
Lovin the AK74-u, defs my fave gun

Are there any decent sniper multiplayer maps? They all seem to be similar in close range and spawning right in the middle of the enemy.

Have to say I like MW2 better so far. This is just sprint and shoot.

Brought The Pc Version :(,I just hope it is better than MW 2 :rolleyes
Add Me in Steam.looking Forward to playing with Some PC friends :D

Last edited:
I'm on the wrong computer at the moment, but add me. I'm chewie29

Anybody notice that in the 'weekly' statistics, they have like 100,000 kills, but in the alltime you really have like 2000?

It doesn't make sense lol

I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about but that would be the total kills of everyone playing...

No..

I'll take a picture next time I play and upload it

EDIT: Wait, are you saying that the total kills of my team go into my weekly leaderboard?

That's just stupid?

Nah, I was thinking about something else. The ticker tape that shows how many kills people have made, etc.

Most of the maps are farely close range, Jungle would probably be a good sniping map, or Array although sniping is crazy hard

Yeah, sniping sucks in this game.

My K/D was 0.4 after 1 day of MW 2 online, but after only about 10 hours I've got my BO K/D up to 0.6, quite happy with that for now. Today I was ownign my friend who played 20 days of MW 2 online, which was nice.

I'm going stealthy atm. I started using the AK74u yesterday, but I went back to my Enfield that I was using before, and I just couldn't switch back. Man, I love the Enfield. AK74u is OK too. I just unlocked Galil as well.

I've got a mean emblem:D.

Oh yeah, I use the tomahawk as well, and a couple of days ago on my first day of Black Ops I got an amazing as hell tomahawk kill. I'll edit it a bit and put it on youtube, it's just that good. A kill where the guy was not visible, from like 20 metres away.

Most of the maps are farely close range, Jungle would probably be a good sniping map, or Array although sniping is crazy hard

I actually found it fairly easy on one of the maps yesterday. But I didplay as a sniper most of the time on MW2 though. I think grenades are better in this game. I also like the fact someone can bleed to death if they arn't revived. The spawning is stupid though. I went through a stage of spawning and dieing within 5 seconds because I was spawned next to the enemy! Need a patch for that me thinks.

Anyone else having connection probs? It's dropping a lot more than MW2 at the moment. (PS3)

Users who are viewing this thread