Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Mumbai Indians and KXIP are practically ready for sharing, literally just need help with the lesser known players. I did ask a few days ago. If someone could get them up I can share those in the next 2 or 3 days. I am currently trying to find away around the sunrisers and supergiants logos. They are just crazy busy and hard to import.

Okay! what "help" do you require? full roster, real names, correct faces... or on assigning correct bats to them?
Faces and names for non internationals. Preferably bats too. That would get the gears in motion big time.

upload_2017-1-28_20-40-25.png

Been slaving over the SRH Logo for a few days already. Pretty much do not believe I will ever get it better than this.

For the casual fan and people who don't follow IPL. It's brilliant enough

Okay! I'm onto renaming the non internationals first, for All IPL teams except Delhi and Bangalore! Once done, I'll put them up on server and get back to you! A day is needed. Tomorrow is Sunday and I can finish all up.
I did kolkata knight riders real correctely link names, starting lineups, community created likenesses ( couldn't find for lesser known players), stadium, correct jersey number and commentary names. No stats and kits. I can do Mumbai Indians next to help out. Username- SAHIL180

Last edited:
Username- SAHIL180
Perfect! I was wondering to get some help. I'll take your Kolkata team to fix it correctly! Please do it for Mumbai and then go on (except Bangalore, Punjab, Gujarat and Delhi). I'll take up all your teams to fix up the lesser known players issue and make other cosmetic changes. After all done, it'll be ready for @Llewelynf to place his kits and bats (most likely).[DOUBLEPOST=1485644631][/DOUBLEPOST]Gujarat Lions is updated for @Llewelynf .
Please find my team under username: _That>GUY!

Last edited:
Perfect! I was wondering to get some help. I'll take your Kolkata team to fix it correctly! Please do it for Mumbai and then go on (except Bangalore, Punjab, Gujarat and Delhi). I'll take up all your teams to fix up the lesser known players issue and make other cosmetic changes. After all done, it'll be ready for @Llewelynf to place his kits and bats (most likely).[DOUBLEPOST=1485644631][/DOUBLEPOST]Gujarat Lions is updated for @Llewelynf .
Ok, I will most probably finish mumbai by tommorow and start work on other teams if i have time left otherwise I will work on the others next weekend and by lesser known players I meant just their likenesses, I got all the real names linked

Users who are viewing this thread