Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Hi folks.

I don't suppose you have any blank kit templates I could pinch? I'm trying to set up a few templates to use in Inkscape but I really don't feel like screen grabbing some from the Academy and doing them manually, although that is an option since I know my SVG document would need to be 1080 x 1080 in order to scale proportionately.

Any help and tips for using them would be appreciated, thanks!

@Llewelynf - Great work so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing these finished. Isn't the IPL auction coming up this weekend or something though? I just wondered, are you planning on holding off with the uploads until that's out of the way so you can update the rosters, or will you be sharing whatever is up to date otherwise before that? Not sure how close to completion the remaining teams are anyway, but yeah, really appreciate your work. Looking forward to getting started with career mode soon hopefully, just want to make sure existing line-ups and so on are up to date before I start. :)

Hi folks.

I don't suppose you have any blank kit templates I could pinch? I'm trying to set up a few templates to use in Inkscape but I really don't feel like screen grabbing some from the Academy and doing them manually, although that is an option since I know my SVG document would need to be 1080 x 1080 in order to scale proportionately.

Any help and tips for using them would be appreciated, thanks!

I got mine from veectezy

Hi guys, my academy has just stopped working on my pc and i can't create any logos in it. I was wondering whether anyone could make some of the AFL logos for the 10 teams from victoria so that i can replace teams in career mode? Thanks

Hi guys, my academy has just stopped working on my pc and i can't create any logos in it. I was wondering whether anyone could make some of the AFL logos for the 10 teams from victoria so that i can replace teams in career mode? Thanks

Try this in the General Requests thread.

Sunrisers Hyderabad

upload_2017-2-1_13-0-7.png

"The IPL 2017 player auction is likely to take place in the third week of February following a delay from the originally proposed date of February 4. Although the BCCI has not issued a final date yet, franchises understand it would be anyhwere between February 20 and 25."

Damn it. Any chance of the rest of these teams being uploaded with the rosters as they are in time for the weekend then? I'm not waiting another 3-4 weeks to get career started! :(

@Llewelynf @HELL_rAiseR

Don't want to be harsh I will do the updated roster if u want me too[DOUBLEPOST=1486021816][/DOUBLEPOST]Hahah I just want me hands on them haha don't want to be mean about it

Users who are viewing this thread