Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Were the rest of the NZ domestic teams completed? I think there was only 4 teams up

Still waiting for the last 2 teams to be sorted. Kits are ready and waiting.

@Llewelynf , Kings XI Punjab Squad is updated as well for you under my academy ID (_That>GUY!).
Awaiting the release of kits and correctly assigned bats (for both Gujarat and Punjab) from you! :)

Next up will be Kolkata and Hyderabad.[DOUBLEPOST=1485687062][/DOUBLEPOST]@SL1244738 aka Sahil, Awaiting Mumbai and Pune squad from you! Rest are taken care of! Please share both ASAP. Thank you!

@Llewelynf Hey buddy, Does your RCB kit have the player name on the back of the jerseys. coz i saw a video of the RCB kit here in another thread and it only listed the word Kingfisher and the number but not the player name

Here is that video for reference

Can you please add the player names to the kit? or can we manually add it by checking on any box or something in academy,

Appreciate your time and help bro & Thanks a lot on the great work already done by you on making DBC 17 awesome

@Llewelynf , Kings XI Punjab Squad is updated as well for you under my academy ID (_That>GUY!).
Awaiting the release of kits and correctly assigned bats (for both Gujarat and Punjab) from you! :)

Next up will be Kolkata and Hyderabad.[DOUBLEPOST=1485687062][/DOUBLEPOST]@SL1244738 aka Sahil, Awaiting Mumbai and Pune squad from you! Rest are taken care of! Please share both ASAP. Thank you!
Mumbai is almost done just left to add real age and shirt # to each player, btw there were 1 or 2 players who didn't have real player correctly linked from the community, so i deleted the player whom I can find the likeness and added the same real player who is not linked. For example I couldn't find correctly linked Malinga anywhere so i deleted the custom player and added Malinga from the community who is not linked.

Mumbai Indians done under username- SAHIL180, real names, starting lineup, likenesses, stadium, correct age and shirt numbers for most of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1485727761][/DOUBLEPOST]I will start on pune sometime next weekend and upload it by saturday morning

Oh no he didn't!!!

Finally got the Pune Logo to work in only 2 layers. One for the logo and one for the font. Looks pretty good!

upload_2017-1-30_3-0-3.png

I never realised until now that the wings are actually bats and bails.

Users who are viewing this thread