CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

if u keep bowling outswingers just outside off and the comp keeps leaving, bown an inswinger and he gets bowled (happens a few times not all the time tho)

Boss,I will say that your patch is best so far for me atleast.

For example,almost all shots are playable and not same shot can be hit again and again but in Tutsi patch I can hit same shot again and again although it looked quite nice in begning.

There is not so much swing and seam and pace feeling in other patches which can be seen in your patch but still cpu is handling it quite nicely.I will say the best pacing in this regard.

Having in mind ,that this is your first patch in Cricket2005 so there is lot room for improvement.With the passage of time you will be able to deliver us more good patches.Although this patch looks bit easier but you have mentioned this point in your post and hopefully we will see more realistic gameplay in next coming patches like bit more edges so mistime shot some time go behind the wicket and bit more difficult batting and more realistic run rate etc.Nice work boss and definately this patch is providing some such feature which others are unable to do so but people sometimes become pationless.Keep it up.

Yes .Usually with full toss sometimes but even I bowled cpu by delivering inswinger and I think it was in ravi patch.

Boss ur patch is the best so far. the batting is becoming so muc fun. but for the next patch can u make the batting a bit difficult like

-the ball hit in covers sometimes bounces over the fileders head
- also the balls seems to be bouncy almost on every pitch i mean even on damp pitches.
- the six hit are also a bit difficult can u tweak that but the ground shorts are perfect

anyways keep the good work comin... as soon possible :).

and when are u gonna release ur next patch...

gd day.

Great work Boss!Great patch.
But there is certainly a crash problem associated with your gameplay patch which does not occur when using the other gameplay patches.I have posted a screenshot of one such crash and this time it occured while I was bowling!!

Hopefully this will help you rectify the error. :upray

cricerr5tv.png

My game crashed when i hit the cpu bowler by a advanced square cut with boost.

Plzzzzzz Plzzzzzz Plzzzzzz fix it asap. :upray :upray :upray :upray :upray

allindrome said:
Great work Boss!Great patch.
But there is certainly a crash problem associated with your gameplay patch which does not occur when using the other gameplay patches.I have posted a screenshot of one such crash and this time it occured while I was bowling!!

Hopefully this will help you rectify the error. :upray

cricerr5tv.png

i have gotten a similar error when using ur patch...played a couple of overs and was really enjoying the gameplay for once and then suddenly the C++ pop up comes up. Please fix this issue :crying

thanks

Temporary solution

Hi

Although i am a competitor of boss as im also an ai patch maker,but i am not hesitant in helping others.

Temp solution for the crash problem-Make sure the c++window is selected,to do this whenever this problem occurs,press ctrl+esc ,this brings you back to the windows desktop.Then hit on the cricket 2005 at the bottom,the message pops again,here press tab key twice and press enter,the message is ignored and the game continues.Hope this helps.If u still cant figure this out,reply here or at my thread.

Siddharth

Me Too

rock_cool2003 said:
Thanks Zeeshan And Allindrome Cauz I Am Having Same Trouble With The Patch And Nobody Is Believing Specially Boss

I also support your problem. As i am also having the crash problem

saurabh2185 said:
:hpraise Sorry boss.I will take your advice of installing a fresh copy.

I also tried your patch after installing the fresh copy. But still it crashs whenever i play a power shot over mid-on i.e shift+W+down arrow+right arrow. Other than this there is no bug or negative point in your patch. If i decide not to use the power shot it never crashs even when i am bowling. I bowl the full 50 over no crash but while batting it is crashing or sometime hangs only when i use SHIFT key with a shot.

hi boss,

played with your patch, i can say it is an awesome patch. but a bad thing which it got is that cpu spinners, our spinners are not powerful as them and also our spinners are not as good as them. the problem is that cpu spinners bowls a line on which if i have to play covedrive or staightdrive or any e.t.c shot the bowl goes stright to the keepers hand by taking edge, that make me real annoyed, that means we cannot play any shot on them except sweep or leg glance... so if you can fix that it will be real grateful.

I have a feeling this crash issue is actually to do with a custom bat file, perhaps a certain timing of animation associated with the patch doesn't agree with the custom material?

Just a suggestion looking at that error message.

Users who are viewing this thread