Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

i am currently updating the international sides i have about another 6 more and then i will do the state sides this should take about two weeks. could u tell me how i can make this into a roster. so everyone can use it. i didn't think it would take me this long but with the editors i do about three players then exit the editor or u get a error message so that why its taken so long. hope to hear from u soon.

When you done with the roster then will be something called export. So export it and save wherever you want and then make a roster of zipfile so u can upload it on the forum

dude all the changes you make will be made and saved in the roster.pak itself...so just upload the roster.pak on the forums...no need to export or anything...

vib's as always wrong[joke] and sachin waiting tell thursday' so how is the progress going sofar any mistake's or any thing that can cause the international season to be vanished'

jus wonderin with ur roster (im not sure if this is the right place 2 put this, but robertport mentioned it here so i might as well), will it jus be the top sides for the state sides, or ones with mountains of strange new players that need 2 be created from scratch? i could help with some as i hav created new players which hav 2 be in there as they r part of the top side

btw Sachin u r a champ

And Here It Is!!!!

Hello,

I am feeling very happy in presenting to you the first version (1.0) of the long awaited INTERNATIONAL SEASON. The following zips have 18 sav files, one for each team as user. The 18 teams have all 14 international sides available in original Cricket 2004(means not Hong Kong and USA). The top test teams have been isolated from the real minnows of cricket and A sides, and they play against each other in the Test League and the One Day League. All 18 teams shall play in a knockout tournament and it has been setup so that the minnows can be overthrown in the first round itself(if you don't play as one.)

Other important features of this International Season:

1) It is based on English County Season format and hence all the features available in English County Season are available here - including player stats, injuries, and season records.

2) Standings are recorded for the Test Matches(5days). But in One Day(50 overs) i.e. the International League One Dayers, there's some flaw and the standings are not recorded. That means you have to keep track of your standings yourself. I hope to rectify this flaw by the next version.

3) Every team plays two test matches and two league one dayers against every other team in the division. one at home and one away. So you get to play all across the world and yes test matches do take place in Sharjah too!

4) One other flaw is that ICC has decided that the semi-final round of the knock-out tournament has to be played in England and hence it shall be so(unchangeable in C2K4).

For Installation refer to the txt file in the zip. Please note that not each and every savhas been dry run. Suppose if you start playing the season and find some problem(apart from the ones listed above) feel free to let me know. If you are not satisfied, don't worry, improvements shall follow.

Acknowledgements:

First of all let me thank the member who's idea was the base on which I worked this out. He started a thread some time back in June and played an International Season in England by replacing County sides with Intl sides. I don't remember his name but thanks nevertheless. Thanks to knowledgeable members like Colin, Das and others who shared lots of information with me. Thanks to all the other members who by demanding it continuously propelled me to achieve this.

So get going fellas!:drinks

Attachments

• ISeason1.zip
    446.4 KB · Views: 125
  • ISeason2.zip
    557.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I am not double posting...the rest of the sav's are in these two zips...

Enjoy:drinks

Attachments

• ISeason3.zip
    446.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Iseason4.zip
    557.6 KB · Views: 70
sachin we love you you dude' and thank you for taking cricket 2004 to a next level thans alot' will try in a 1.1 second'

saching number 2season is not working' when i click on it it says file is courpted' help that is the best one

Can we change the lineups in this patch. i tried through lineup editor but cant do it. Any ideas. Great patch really great work.

thanks for the appreciation guys
Can we change the lineups in this patch. i tried through lineup editor but cant do it. Any ideas.

These sav's were made with Colin's ICC Champions Trophy roster. Of course there have been changes in the teams after that. But I was not able to make them in the roster. If someone releases a roster soon, then I'll change all the sav's to that new roster. Else perhaps you'll have to do with player importing.

Well if u want me to make a roster then i am sure i will make it so i better start making a new roster from tomm or day after with added new players lik Gautam Gambhir or whover and with complete Stats so wat do u say

Users who are viewing this thread