Chennai Champions Team Thread

Pal, I'll offer it for $800,000!

And mine is UPDATED with the 4th game!
You don't have to steal every offer. :p

Moreover, I was only kidding. I'll give it for free to pal if he wants it, only that's fair. I gave it to you and Jaz for free. How can I charge other teams? Neither should you!

Guys, I've gone with KP on an excellent pitch.

I tried roughly 10 matches on both excellent and poor tracks with Bond, and he was useless. I think he had one two fer, and I think one wicket in another match. That's it.

He leaked 7 RPO consistently, even on poor pitches.

I tried a few games with KP in on both types of tracks and he responded by scoring two tons at number three (one of them being on a poor pitch)

I really don't want to lose this one, so i'm just backing the team's strengths and keeping my fingers crossed.

Guys, I've gone with KP on an excellent pitch.

I tried roughly 10 matches on both excellent and poor tracks with Bond, and he was useless. I think he had one two fer, and I think one wicket in another match. That's it.

He leaked 7 RPO consistently, even on poor pitches.

I tried a few games with KP in on both types of tracks and he responded by scoring two tons at number three (one of them being on a poor pitch)

I really don't want to lose this one, so i'm just backing the team's strengths and keeping my fingers crossed.
Me and Sachin open and KP bats at number 3:D

EDIT: Just seen the posted team...Going to be an easy win for us:D

Users who are viewing this thread