IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

Just ignore the haters guys,we are the best team in ipl with record of 2 time winners,3 time runners up,2 times semi finalist.:cheers

Yes I agree but the fans should learn to resist mocking other teams and should try accept defeats and accepts the mistakes made.No offence,Its not meant about only you.

Yes I agree but the fans should learn to resist mocking other teams and should try accept defeats and accepts the mistakes made.No offence,Its not meant about only you.

We have accepted this defeat against KXIP,i am telling csk is the best team in ipl with stats because some idiots keeps on trolling csk.

Really?Do you really think an indian is jealous of SRT,Dhoni,Sehwag?They may don't like them, but jealous?You need to sink your head in a bucket full of chilled water and think again on this.And you haven't got any right to disrespect the indian community/fans.This is a game,just take it as a game and don't act like a dickhead.

Really?Do you really think an indian is jealous of SRT,Dhoni,Sehwag?They may don't like them, but jealous?You need to sink your head in a bucket full of chilled water and think again on this.And you haven't got any right to disrespect the indian community/fans.This is a game,just take it as a game and don't act like a dickhead.

Then why we hating them? while You or someother posting against Dhoni, do You or They had dickhead ? and did you have right to abuse us, who supporting Dhoni,SRT ?

----------

And you haven't got any right to disrespect the indian community/fans

Yes true, but I had rights to disrepect the silly Indian fans

I never said Dhoni is a idiot,dickhead,asshole etc.Its you who are assuming it.I like Dhoni the batsman but not the captain because he is a very defensive captain and a man who always favours a bunch of people.So this is not jealousy and thats just a point of view.So stop being a dickhead.Next time don't quote me.PS your comprehension skills are very poor.

I never said Dhoni is a idiot,dickhead,asshole etc.Its you who are assuming it.I like Dhoni the batsman but not the captain because he is a very defensive captain
Dhoni being defensive is correct and nobody can deny that fact. But this is also a true fact that he isn't always defensive.
Did you ever tried to realize the circumstances behind it ? Possibly NO.

Did you ever see Dhoni being defensive with his spinners on a spinning track ? The answer is NO. (For example in the IND-AUS series in 2013 in India, which India won by 4-0)

Now tell me how a captain can be aggressive with his rubbish pace attack. Don't compare Dhoni with Clarke or Smith because they have got high quality pace attack. Even Pakistan has got a decent attack.

Finally, I would say that it is right that Dhoni was too much defensive in the past series (which he shoudn't have been), but it is equally true that he can't be too much aggressive with this ordinary attack, unlike his counterparts.

Users who are viewing this thread