Close Thread - Maybe be starting a new one soon

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for adding the teams to the league, i'm sure i'll be able to get a good team of English domestic players plus a few decent internationals.

harrisb

International Coach
I think 8 is a reasonable amount, i know the IPL isn't a great example, but when they had 8, it worked and when they tried to increase it, it's fallen apart slightly.

Any more details on the draft? How many players per round? Squad structure (how many overseas are we allowed?)

Prats

International Coach
Ya..
We want some more info regarding team players.
Then, leave a day and begin with the Drafts so that we can decide and study which players to take..

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think 8 is a reasonable amount, i know the IPL isn't a great example, but when they had 8, it worked and when they tried to increase it, it's fallen apart slightly.

IPL fell apart, when Modi was suspended. I hope 20-20 Pro isn't going to be suspended. :p

JD10

International Cricketer
Draft structure
Everybody will get 2 picks every round. Firstly we will start with ovarsees. Your all owed 4 out 16 oversees and 3 can play in every game. They rest are English. If they have played for england they're be a seperate round so Domestic , International , Oversees.

rosewt02

2nd XI Cricketer
Confused, I think it would be easier to make it international and domestic in the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread