Close Thread - Maybe be starting a new one soon

JD10

International Cricketer
okay matee :cheers

20/20 PRO added 4 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

changed to 5 players as it will be unfair if they post last and get what evers left

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm, i've got my picks in, but i'm lucky because only two people got there before me. I feel that 5 players is still too much, the last person to pick will have some pretty poor players.

Also, how is Vaughan allowed to be picked, he's completely retired from all forms of the game.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Five players in the first round of the draft is way too much, there's going to be large difference between the first team to pick and the last team to pick, because one team is going to have 1st to 5th best players, while one team is going to have the 36th to 40th best players.
In the first round of a draft people should really be picking one, or two players.

Prats

International Coach
Also, John you must inform all the managers before 12 hours when the Draft is gonna start.

You just VM everyone as say It stats now :mad:mad

good added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Draft structure
Everybody will get 2 picks every round. Firstly we will start with ovarsees. Your all owed 4 out 16 oversees and 3 can play in every game. They rest are English. If they have played for england they're be a seperate round so Domestic , International , Oversees.

Can you please elaborate this one properly?? :spy

harrisb

International Coach
@ 20/20PRO

I don't want you to feel like i'm trying to tell you how to run your league, but..

I feel you should start the draft again because,

- As CG said, 5 players in the 1st round is way too much, in fact, 5 players in any round is way too much. Maybe make it 2 players per round.

- Also, i don't really understand what you class as domestic and international. You said that this round was "domestic players" but you've included players that have played international cricket. Just allow managers to pick from English and Overseas players, don't over-complicate things by dividing the English players.

I hope this helps, i just feel that people who miss out on good players won't be very active and if that happens then the league won't be a success.

Users who are viewing this thread