Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

No chance Icy..Nobody from Indian cricket can go after Sachin..Because nobody Served Indian cricket like Sachin..I know he is not performing but Dhoni is nothing in front of Sachin.

If player are not performing---if thats the case then check dhoni's average Against Aussis test..If he is so honest then he should give chance to Parthiv..

What a captain?When team won,he took credit that i went after my instinct.And when team lost he was after some players...Rubbish..

Such attitudes have been plaguing the team for long. Test and ODI's are completely different. did you see how Dhoni has played in the ODI's? He has been in top form and has been India's top scorer.

I am not asking for the removal of Sachin, but he also must be warned that he cannot take his place for granted. His fielding is better than his other two mates (Ganguly and Dravid) but if his batting continues like this, Ganguly sounds a better option to me (at least he wont be plagued with the pressures of chasing, etc) or Dravid (who thrives in such situations, and is a steadying influence in the middle order). Honestly, it was all for the taking for Sachin. The pitch was such a flat one that we scored almost 300 runs.

somehow i feel tendulkar is feeling a bit lonely :p as hes the
only one of his age......! having ganguly,dravid,kumble,laxman etc
makes him more comfortable and he doesnt feel isolated !!! :D

disclaimer : some people may find this BS

Perhaps it's time he simply moved on from the shorter form of the game? It would certainly prolong his test career one would think.

I will want Sachin to fail in next game also. Its only when people start to question his position at top that he comes up with special innings. Reserve them for finals.

Perhaps it's time he simply moved on from the shorter form of the game? It would certainly prolong his test career one would think.

We can expect that in the near future.Or he should play selkective matche sonly. But,even then.he would find it tough to break inot the team.Maybe,it is time,not only for him,but the Big3 to move on from ODI Cricket atleast.

I will want Sachin to fail in next game also. Its only when people start to question his position at top that he comes up with special innings. Reserve them for finals.

There you go My bro..Now its enough.I hearted on every channel about Sachin that hes time is over and ect...
I am tired I want 100 from him..Even manjrakar passed comment on him..Manjrekar.. My god...Really Indian cricket,when someone performing then he is god and when he gets bad time(Every batsman gets that)everybody after him..:(
Whatever He'll do..If cricket is religion then he is God.

We can expect that in the near future.Or he should play selkective matche sonly. But,even then.he would find it tough to break inot the team.Maybe,it is time,not only for him,but the Big3 to move on from ODI Cricket atleast.

It has just been 3 games that he has failed in and people have started going after Tendulkar.
Look at what Ponting was going through in the past 2 months but the Aussie fans stuck by him.

Tendulkar has scored 1500 ODI runs in the past 12 months (He was the top-scorer for India in all the ODI series played last year) .
This comment on the seniors was unwarranted for from Dhoni.
We never saw Kumble go after Yuvraj and Dhoni when they were absolutely dreadful in the tests, did we ?

To say that he would find it difficult to break into the side if he were to sit out it not right as well.
We have not seen any youngster in the Indian middle order do anything great in this series.
It is only yesterday that Uthappa did well.

Absolutely. Sharma was just celebrating it with a "there you go" look at Symonds. Symonds doesnt like bowlers looking at him when he gets out (it seems bowlers have to bow their heads down in respect that the great man is out!) and when Sharma did the otherwise, Symo took offense. And Sharma gave it back in full measure. I like these Indian boys. They dont take anything lying down, and Sharma has illustrated it even better

Well said.

No chance Icy..Nobody from Indian cricket can go after Sachin..Because nobody Served Indian cricket like Sachin..I know he is not performing but Dhoni is nothing in front of Sachin.

If player are not performing---if thats the case then check dhoni's average Against Aussis test..If he is so honest then he should give chance to Parthiv..

What a captain?When team won,he took credit that i went after my instinct.And when team lost he was after some players...Rubbish..

Good point. Who is Dhoni in comparison to Sachin? I mean whoever even thinks of making such a comparison has to be crazy.

somehow i feel tendulkar is feeling a bit lonely :p as hes the
only one of his age......! having ganguly,dravid,kumble,laxman etc
makes him more comfortable and he doesnt feel isolated !!! :D

disclaimer : some people may find this BS

Very very possible. It's not BS.

Last edited:
i also like seeing the aggression in the young indian players its whats been lacking for years.

But if there going to give it out they can expect to get some back.
So when aussies or any other team sledge/over the top cocky celebrations i dont want to hear any complaints.

Let the players show some emotion an let off some steam dont try to keep it the boring gentlemans game where u cant celebrate too much coz it might upset the other team.

I think people are being a bit harsh on Sree, I mean any fast bowler on that day would have taken a pummeling, just like all ours did.

Hayden was just smashing balls on a good length, and if Sree and Dhoni didn't get Gilchrist, it would have been a score of easily over 350.

I'm glad Robin is back on form though, probably the only positive in the match for me. I still don't think Rohit Sharma should be in the line-up ahead of Manoj Tiwary or Suresh Raina, far better if they dropped him for one of those guys.

Well done India! After 51/4, that was a fabulous retaliation to go down by just 18 runs. I switched off the game and went to sleep at 51/4. Gambhir is finally grabbing the opportunities in the ODI's. This series could truly cement the ODI spot as far as Gambhir is concerned. He has shown that he can play like this against Australia too.

Uthappa finally found some form. He is wasted down the order. He should open the innings or bat one down. Since Gambhir has cemented his spot at No.3, Uthappa and Sehwag should open the innings. With Sachin repeatedly failing, he should be brought down to the middle order and asked to provide the balance to the batting order (ok now dont tell me Sachin scores all hs runs at the top, when you're failing you have to make way for the players who are batting well).

We have to beat the Sri Lankans. But seeing the way we came back in this match, I am confident that we can beat the Lankans comprehensively (that is, if we continue in this vein). We should not leave it to Australia to take us through to the finals (Australia might not favor us in the final if it comes to that situation and might try to pull Lanka in).

May be both Sachin and Sehwag could be moved to the middle order. Tendulkar and Sehwag need to perform. In this CB series Sachin has played 7 innings scored 128 runs at an average of 18. Sehwag in 5 innings has scored 81 at an average of 16. Whenever India has to chase Tendulkar seem to play a rash shot and get out. The only exception is against Pakistan in the World Cup in South Africa. Seems that in general he cannot take the pressure of chasing. It is really unfair for players such as Raina, Tiwari and karthik who cannot get a game while the seniors are failing consistently.

The thing is we haven't found a decent replacement opener yet. Sehwag is inconsistent as hell and Gambhir and Uthappa haven't made the most of their chances up the order. Tendulkar is supposed to be stable but of late he's had a bad run in ODIs.

i also like seeing the aggression in the young indian players its whats been lacking for years.

But if there going to give it out they can expect to get some back.
So when aussies or any other team sledge/over the top cocky celebrations i dont want to hear any complaints.

Let the players show some emotion an let off some steam dont try to keep it the boring gentlemans game where u cant celebrate too much coz it might upset the other team.
I could have been complaining for about 2 months with regards to Brett Lee's style of appealing for LBW's. He runs straight through and only turns around to appeal at the umpire when he hasn't seen the batsman walking.

Last edited:
It has just been 3 games that he has failed in and people have started going after Tendulkar.
Look at what Ponting was going through in the past 2 months but the Aussie fans stuck by him.

Tendulkar has scored 1500 ODI runs in the past 12 months (He was the top-scorer for India in all the ODI series played last year) .
This comment on the seniors was unwarranted for from Dhoni.
We never saw Kumble go after Yuvraj and Dhoni when they were absolutely dreadful in the tests, did we ?

To say that he would find it difficult to break into the side if he were to sit out it not right as well.
We have not seen any youngster in the Indian middle order do anything great in this series.
It is only yesterday that Uthappa did well.

Very well said...Hope I can give you 100reps at one time.
But you spot on...And specially Kumble point..Well done..:cheers

Which means Sohum I have to Weak up 2:00 clock RST..
Why I have to bare every time?..lol

Users who are viewing this thread