Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

So 240 to win..
Not a bad Target!!Just Sachin need to take care of Indian start..

Im happy with 240 target. If Sachin gets going then we can see early finish to this one. I hope Bret Lee has day like Pathan.

240 to win, what do you think? You think you guys can chase it down?
I hope it doesn't get close so I can get a good night's rest. :p

But seriously, I hope it ends up a nailbiter. I think Lee will be the focal point. If we can survive his early spell, we may be good to go seeing that Clark is not in the XI.

I hear Suchin is feeling a bit ducked today, so maybe he can get ducked?:p

*Poor humour there folks, I should get a duck for even throwing that out there!

Dont worry Sachin hardly scores in winning matches. Yuvi is my man.

Kumar does chuck but who cares? He's crap anyway.

:D:D:D

Funny that you say this after he got two of Australia's prized batsmen.

Symonds must be your role model with his personality too. Coz you both are alike. Trying to ignite the opposition with some stupid comments and then sitting back to enjoy the war that flies around

I hope it doesn't get close so I can get a good night's rest. :p

But seriously, I hope it ends up a nailbiter. I think Lee will be the focal point. If we can survive his early spell, we may be good to go seeing that Clark is not in the XI.

I don't think a few people can live with a nailbiter....we may lose a few supporters.:p

It was a poor display from Pathan. Very unfortunate about Ishant's injury.. Otherwise, the things would have been more difficult for Aussies to score today in later spells. Pathan's bowling was indeed a horrible display. He is getting back into his bad patch again with trying only cutters and forgetting his role that he is a pace bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread