Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Pathan is getting pasted. Yuvi would have been better choice. We need Virat Kohli as Captain.

Good fightback from both sides :p we ll if we reach 240+ its not abad totall at all :) we got our inform bowlers as well :D

:boxing You are on Australian side :mad

How can that possible??:eek:
Where you go there i go!!!:p
Check the previous pages,there were 5 posts from Aussis and 5 from Indian..Now see 8 from Indian and 2 from Aussis..So I just try to Balance that..:p

Lee just skied the ball, it was up there so long the ball had some frost as it fell it was like a snow ball. Pathan would be feeling a bit cold after catching that one. :p

Bah. All these runs are helping Australia. Brett Lee is batting for himself. :) He's also getting confidence and momentum. :(

Pathan put the match in Australia's favor with that 'just concluded' over. We need to bat really well at the top if we got to win this. Sachin has to somehow bring one of his satisfying innings at the top and has to reduce the target pretty quick before the ball gets old.

Rohit Sharma looks a bit like Virender Sehwag, eh?

But then he decided to bash the heck out of the ball, it was up there so long I thought it may have hoped a 747 and went home.:p
I don't think he'd mind much. His 3 boundaries definitely got the job done.

Last edited:
Pathan is getting pasted. Yuvi would have been better choice. We need Virat Kohli as Captain.

Dhoni hasnt done much wrong. His captaincy has been instinctive and out of the box at many times. He is courageous too. We have a good captain now

Users who are viewing this thread