Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Bhajji showing good commitment and good throw. What were commentators saying is Australia then?

Well done Dhoni! We get a wicket here!

Richie Benaud says 225 would be a good total for Australia. Can India restrict them to below that? The wicket is pretty slow, and India has to restrict Australia to 200'ish.

Don't trust Richie Benaud.he is a big liar..Lol.:D
Already 200 up for Aussis..i think India should try to restrict them under 235..

Last 4 overs,one should be looking at P Kumar and Ishant finishing thing soff here.And i was pretty pleased wiht Piyush Chawla,bowled with a lot of discipline,pity didnt get a wicket.

LOL. Was it the monkey guy? What was that guy's name? He had a website and all.

They dont show on TV :mad:
Shastri gave whole commentary though. Thats why we have fences in India.

Good from Dhoni to try it on Hussey's end. Crucial wicket that was!

225-230 is going to be a see-saw battle if India get going. If not, Australia have a good total on hands to strangulate India!

I have to say the Aussies running between wickets has been a bit questionable in this over, first Hussey was run out and then if the throw was a good one Lee would have been run out. I think there needs to be some talking at the end of the over about more talking when they decide on a run.

That was stupid from Hussey..Thats not the way to get out..He should have loft it for six and got out..
Why the hell Ishant is not bowling??

Users who are viewing this thread