Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Actually Hope is not a bad player to come now..May be he doesn't like condition now..But he can take some singles and double with Hussey..they need to keep wickets till 40 overs..
I want something special from Piyush!!Hes bowling nice at the moment..

Not so much sohum. The Symonds wicket, he could be credited for luring Symonds into that shot. The pace was low and pretty unlike the new Harbhajan who bowls those darts too frequently. The over he bowled to Hussey was very good and I believe the ball Hayden got out to, was also a bit slow from Bhajji. He has bowled very well today.
He actually has a point (for once). On different grounds in the world both of his wickets could've very well gone for 6.

India seem to be in the drivers seat.But,it remains to be seen whether the batting live sup to its expectations or not.

Hopes can bat. So can hogg, and Lee has shown he can bat. So i reckon if we can make 4 a over for the next 10, than get 6 or 7 a over for the last 10 we can get 250+ easily.

He actually has a point (for once). On different grounds in the world both of his wickets could've very well gone for 6.

He who? Sorry, genuine question.. Didnt understand who you're referring to? Me or sohum?

250+ would be exceedingly tough.Agreed that Hopes,Hogg and Lee can all bat,but i think a more realistic total would be 220.

Nah, the point I was making was that it was very silly shots from both batsmen--more so Symonds than Hayden. But thanks for the compliment. Nice to see you're rude as usual!

Nah 220 on a great batting track and a fast outfield. That would be a walk in the park. India will be able to chase 250 but 250+ is what i would be aiming for.

^yes, If india catn bowl them out within 220-230 it'll become very hard to chase.
Why harbhajan stopped filghting the ball for past few years? He's flighting it today and look at his figures now.

Irfan has disappointed me with the ball...Or is it because Ishant is bowling really well ?
A couple more wickets nad Dhoni could get on his striekrs to do the job for him.

I doubt 200+ will be easy. The Australian pace attack has been lethal, and if they continue their form it's going to be quite an entertaining finish.

But 15 overs left and the score at 160. Would've settled for that score after the loss of quick wickets.

Just Irfan's bad day continue..everybody after him..Anyway Bhajji bowled well..And I think now time for some Sachin!!!

The thing is. If Pathan continues to bowl bad that would force Donhi to put in one of his part timers which may cause the aussie batters to go after them and rocket up the run rate.

Users who are viewing this thread