Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Bhajji removes the gar... errr... Hyaden. Got 2 out of 2.:clap:happy:clap:happy:clap
Oh, I'm waiting for some of the oz supporters saying that Bhajji got over the top and is a nuisence.

Bhajji did it again..Is it same harbhajan??Oh ya..its our bhajji..
Nice inning from Hayden.He should have scored his 100..he was deserving that.

Wow.... I was stupid to think of switching off.

Bhajji has bowled pretty well today. Very good catch by Chawla (not great, but good considering the fielder and the way he took it).

@ those who call Bhajji a troublemaker: I want more of such troublemakers to play for India!

Hayden just can't seem to convert ODI hundreds like he can in Tests.

Nevertheless a great innings. He hit every bowler who sledged him today for atleast 1 boundary. :D

Nice. Harbhajan has picked up two lucky wickets.

Not so much sohum. The Symonds wicket, he could be credited for luring Symonds into that shot. The pace was low and pretty unlike the new Harbhajan who bowls those darts too frequently. The over he bowled to Hussey was very good and I believe the ball Hayden got out to, was also a bit slow from Bhajji. He has bowled very well today.

Hopes has looked pretty confused against the spinners recently. Hopesfully he continues to do that (poor pun intended).

It was a great partnership by Hayden and Symonds. But Australia are struggling now they need to rebuild. So they can get their total to 250+ on this good batting track.

Users who are viewing this thread