Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

WTH is happening here. Get Haydos out or loose first final. I dont think India can chase anything above 240 here.

Now Aussie fans will come out and say Bhajji was over the top.

Harbhajan did well to lure Symonds into that lofted shot, by reducing the speed of his delivery. These are the wicket taking balls and Harbhajan needs to bowl more of those than those darts on the stumps.

I had switched off, but wanted to check Cricinfo, and lo! There was the wicket. Come on India, keep going from here on. We need to restrict them to 230-240'ish.

Bhajji got symonds out.:clap:clap
I'm a bit late though.

Wicket For India

Can we avoid those type of commentry like comments, please!

WTH is happening here. Get Haydos out or loose first final. I dont think India can chase anything above 240 here.

Well, we had to appreciate Hayden's approach too. The situation which Aussies were.. and from that situation, it was brilliant rescue role by Hayden. All set up for a cracking contest in finals. :) ( provided, Indian batsmen play with responsibility ).

How can you sleep on this Important day???:p
India have two finals today and you sleeping!!!:D

i think u think bhaji was abit over the top sid

we just think hes annoying and the trouble maker in your team.

I had switched off, but wanted to check Cricinfo, and lo! There was the wicket. Come on India, keep going from here on. We need to restrict them to 230-240'ish.

Keep it off please :upray.

How can you sleep on this Important day???:p
India have two finals today and you sleeping!!!:D

I had some Vodka which you were supposed to have.;)

Last edited:
Hmmm!! now i have to call my cousin bro here, whenever he comes to my place Aus has never loose :D I should call him right now :happy

Bhajji removes both his bugbunnies. :happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

@Sid:

I came here before 2 hours of the Match..This is my 6th cup of tea since morning..I saved myself at night..chief needed someone to drop his relatives to station.I took that job and straight a way came home..:p

Users who are viewing this thread