Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

finally getting too see kumar play
his action is fine just massive wrist movement like what tait does to get extra zip of the pitch making ball come on quicker to the batsmen than expected.

If I am right, one of the finals included, from 10/3 to Aussies ending up with a dominating total of 300+ because of the heroics from Symonds. ;) ( Against Lankans ? )

Suren, stop cursing us :p.

Hopefully one of these two don't do something stupid now. Symonds is looking good and Hayden is playing his anchor role.

If I am right, one of the finals included, from 10/3 to Aussies ending up with a dominating total of 300+ because of the heroics from Symonds. ;) ( Against Lankans ? )

Well in 2006, during VB series , Aus were down for 2/3 against Lanka . I think from there Roy and Punter took Aus to 340 something ;) i don't know what will happen today :( they are just annoying me :mad:

Well Pathan take some rest..Chill out he is Hayden..Pathan getting some early treatment..
No India don't give up now..

That over was completely owned by Hayden.... But Pathan will come back! I am confident!

Noted of that Symonds record... Pretty worried now. He looks good!

What has happened to Irfan today? Dishing out lollies to someone like Hayden... Horrific so far!

You'd only start to worry if they can get the run rate up above 6 an over, but you do need to get another wicket, which'll bring us back.

But I hope you don't.:p

Actually I love cricket so much than any team.So i hope for good contest..
I need to be worried until Hayden is there..See he crossed his strike rate pass 100...:(
Anyway I am hoping lot from Piyush Chawla..He got couple of time KP in England..So he has some quality..

There you go 51 from 43 balls..
Pathan need some rest....

Last edited:
That's more like it from Haydos, don't know what Pathan is doing with his pace down that low, may as well start bowling spinners if he wants to bowl slow.

Users who are viewing this thread