Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Looking at sniko it made a sound after clipping the pad imo.
What happened to hot spot though that would be perfect for this.

It wasn't out but in this case I think it was a pretty tough call to make for the umpire, seeing as the pad was so close to the bat. Also, how Clarke finished in his follow-through might have had an influence on the umpire's decision.

It was OUT!

It wasn't out but in this case I think it was a pretty tough call to make for the umpire, seeing as the pad was so close to the bat. Also, how Clarke finished in his follow-through might have had an influence on the umpire's decision.

True.

You take the good with the bad, I heard the nick and thought it was out but saws the replay and saw it wasn't, but the old ump doesn't get the replay so we have to accept his decision.

Well Hayden need to stick there for real long.Until he is there,there won't be any problem with Run rate..Aussis can't effort one more wicket..
Match is really getting his charm..

Well Hayden need to stick there for real long.Until he is there,there won't be any problem with Run rate..Aussis can't effort one more wicket..
Match is really getting his charm..

Why worry abt Australia? they have their supporters who can worry for him... lets worry about india:p

It was OUT!

Trust me, I think everyone thought it was out at first sight; Snicko suggested otherwise. When Snicko was used, the noise was shown when the ball was a fair bit closer to his pad than it was to his bat.

Well it doesn't make difference now it was out or not?
Officials have given their decision which always could go anyway..
We have to live with these type of errors..

Got to get Symonds out. He seems to have a good record in CB series finals (saw on cricinfo).

Got to get Symonds out. He seems to have a good record in CB series finals (saw on cricinfo).

If I am right, one of the finals included, from 10/3 to Aussies ending up with a dominating total of 300+ because of the heroics from Symonds. ;) ( Against Lankans ? )

Users who are viewing this thread