Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Batting first well better hope our finals mentality kicks in again as our bowlers won't be able to protect totals under 200.

boys looks like im heading to australia, i might have to open the bowling since everyone is getting a chance at it thanks to dhoni

Whoohooooo.... PRAVEEN KUMAR opening the bowling for India!!!!!

I dont know whether to applaud Dhoni or laugh at the decisions that he has been taking so far.

Don`t expect a repeat of Hobart from Pravin.The conditions at the SCG are nowhere close to those at Hobart.

But pravin gets his man here..Gilly gone..

boys looks like im heading to australia, i might have to open the bowling since everyone is getting a chance at it thanks to dhoni

Lol....:rtfl

Wow you here..at last some good news for you..Dadaji not there..:D

Last edited:

Praveen wasnt such an awful choice. He has taken the big wicket of Gilchrist. We have had bowlers who bowl at late 120's as the opening bowlers. this guy bowls in the mid 130's and is bending his back so far. The wicket of Gilchrist was because the ball hurried onto him. It was good stuff from Praveen.

Don`t expect a repeat of Hobart from Pravin.The conditions at the SCG are nowhere close to those at Hobart.

Yeah, thats why I said "I dont know whether to applaud Dhoni or LAUGH at his decision"

Last edited:
I've just realised that 12 posts preceding this one have been made by members whose names begin with a lower case letter. Grammar people!

Punter's gone. Anyway, I thought Gilly was looking good. Shame he got out. Masterstroke by Dhoni.

Well we have 2 hours left to start..28,000 peoples are expected to come to enjoy the great contest..There was some rain at early in the morning which keeps captain interest to bowl first..
One expected stunning decision is Piyush Chawla!!
There is fair amount of chance that He can have his first game here..

I told that before 2 hours that Piyush gonna play..:cool:

Ponting truely in a form slump, more times than not he usually gets a 100 in a final. Thank God we have Hayden.

Nah, it was just a good seat. Before the game, I just went near the players race, and moved along the bays to where they were training. I really wish I got a close up of Gilly like Haddin. :(

My camera is crap. Fujifilm A303 Finepix camera. 3.2 megapixels with 3x optical zoom. I'm gonna get a phone that has 5 megapixels and 16x virtual zoom.

Lol! No way it looks like that. Photos look very good. I assume you're interested in a LG KU990 or K850i? Lol.

Back on topic, Australia in trouble as usual. 200's looking like a good score.

Users who are viewing this thread