Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

You looked pretty close to the front. What camera you using? Lol.

Wish I could go to the Sydney game tomorrow. Sold out way too fast.

I was hoping to get to a One Day Game this year but I moved 6 hours away from Hobart over Christmas. Hopefully next summer I'll have the money to drive down.

How gay does clarkey look in that pic
Looks like hes lettin 1 rip or something :p

Australia India should be an excellent game tonight...unfortunately it goes till three in the morning here...:noway

Australia India should be an excellent game tonight...unfortunately it goes till three in the morning here...:noway
Huh. Where do you live? I believe it goes till 5am here in Houston. Seems like 3am would mean you are on Pacific Standard Time?

Well Final countdown starts..I think India should play with 4 bowlers...
Indian side for tomorrow from my point of view..
Sachin
Sehwag
Gambhir
Rohit
Yuvraj
Uthappa
Dhoni
Pathan
Harbhajan
Ishant
Praveen kumar.

Huh. Where do you live? I believe it goes till 5am here in Houston. Seems like 3am would mean you are on Pacific Standard Time?

Yeah, Norbert, you're pretty lucky. You can will yourself to stay awake after 12 because it will be the second innings. However, it's quite difficult staying up for the entire first innings when it starts at 11pm.

Yeah, Norbert, you're pretty lucky. You can will yourself to stay awake after 12 because it will be the second innings. However, it's quite difficult staying up for the entire first innings when it starts at 11pm.

How is he lucky if the match starts at 3am? ;)

How is he lucky if the match starts at 3am? ;)

Will, he said it "it goes till three in the morning here...";). Seems like you haven't been giving anyone the Angry Dragon lately.

Some of my photos from yesterdays match. Sadly, I didn't take any of Gilly when he was batting. :( I was too focused on watching him bat to take photos, and whenever I took photos of him batting this series and the last test, he didn't do too well.

Wow nice pics. My favorite is the one of Haddin smiling, it's a nice photo.

Those are really nice photos. It looks like they were really close to you when they were warming up.

I wish I was going to the game today. I guess we can't always get what we want.

Well we have 2 hours left to start..28,000 peoples are expected to come to enjoy the great contest..There was some rain at early in the morning which keeps captain interest to bowl first..
One expected stunning decision is Piyush Chawla!!
There is fair amount of chance that He can have his first game here..

Users who are viewing this thread