Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Wow 107/0 to 175/9 soon to be all out probably. Who would have believed that? Not chasing 222 is really a sin. 50 overs, you only have to go at a little over 4.That's really the worst collapse i've ever seen from Australia. From any team really.

Aussies only have themselves to blame really, bad shots. Hoggy was probably unlucky. He deserved the benefit of the doubt also, though the decision was hitting. Pitch probably performed a little different under lights, but Gilly looked great on it. Really, that's poor.

Oh and just to clarify, stranger things have happened. It aint over until that last wicket falls.

Everyone don't jinx australia, but i shall jinx sri lanka. So with that in mind i officially declare sri lanka a consolation win in the commonwealth bank series.

Australia require another 15 runs with 1 wicket and 13 balls remaining

These last 2 overs are going to be nailbiting stuff, where has this bowling been throughout the series by the Sri Lakans? They are looking good but it's too late now.

I just joined and saw the match is in an exciting fase. 14 runs from 12 balls to get.

Jayasuriya bowls Lee and Sri Lanka wins!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread