Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

4 down now. This puts Gilly knock really special. As I said earlier Aussie batting has been poor in this series.

Wow! Very interesting here!

Australia could be gone.

I noticed ;)

He has a point, we can't play spin that well. Maybe he should start a thread about how useless the NZ side is if it makes him feel better. I don't see how it's relevant to the current topic.

Im replying to your posts. Not making new topics.

There goes Roy. Keep walking
walkingsm.gif

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. Look what happens when you tune into another channel for a few minutes. 5 wickets for just 8 runs. Appauling. Appauling for any international nation in the world. Run rate still hovering at 6 though.

Had a feeling that 222 was a pretty good total.

Top order crumbling again. Oh well, its going to be a good match. To bad im going to watch the footy now! Go the bombers!!:p

Messed up that run out.
hairout.gif
Poor Haddin always find himself in these situations.

Im replying to your posts. Not making new topics.
[/IMG]

You brought the you guys play spin badly comment out of nowhere. Totally irrelevant.

Aussies just collapsed there. Great start and bang bang bang bang. Still, the rate needed is easy enough and there is sufficient batting. Would want a nice partnership now though.

I'd agree that this display is pretty poor, especially with the given platform.

You brought the you guys play spin badly comment out of nowhere. Totally irrelevant.

Look man im in no mood for fight. I you want I can go till Sunday. It was a reply to your not reading a doosra. Nothing out of way.

I'd agree that this display is pretty poor, especially with the given platform.

There goes another one. Hopes now lie on other retiree Hogg.

Can't believe how bad our middle order has been this season we are basically a 2 man team atm. Ponting dip in form is a real worry, was hoping to see Haddin show his rescue skills but not to be.

Gee, Aussies keep losing wickets. one after another,pup and roy ducks:( and hussey only 5:(, ponting also only with 1 run:( *shakes head* this is useless. Sri Lanka should win.

Gee, Aussies keep losing wickets. one after another,pup and roy ducks:( and hussey only 5:(, ponting also only with 1 run:( *shakes head* this is useless. Sri Lanka should win.

We should learn from here, how to loose a winning game :mad:

I'm sure our batting is going to cost us in the final, have to hope we are bowling first that way we at least have a chance.

And people criticise England for a collapse. That was awful batting from the middle order. Some of them did get genuienly good balls, mainly Clarke, but Symonds and Hussey just had a lapse in concentration. Pretty awful batting display from Australia, they still have a chance though, Hoggs going alright.

punterpupnroy scored 1 run between them. :p

We should learn from here, how to loose a winning game :mad:

India dont need to know it. They do it regularly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread