Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Funny how the Commentators have been going on about how plumb that LBW was and how it was the Doosra, and it turns out it was only just clipping he top corner of the leg stump. It was obviously an offspinner. Didn't straighten one iota.

Good decision in my opinion. Gilly was far forward, it's hard to be sure. Benefit of doubt goes to batsman. The umpiring has been top notch all series from memory.

Funny how the Commentators have been going on about how plumb that LBW was and how it was the Doosra, and it turns out it was only just clipping he top corner of the leg stump. It was obviously an offspinner. Didn't straighten one iota.

Good decision in my opinion. Gilly was far forward, it's hard to be sure. Benefit of doubt goes to batsman. The umpiring has been top notch all series from memory.

No, it wasn't an off spinner at all. The ball spun towards leg a good three inches before it hit Gilchrist's pad.

You Kiwi's must be getting some bad reception :p

Although I do agree with you, it was a good decision.

Last edited:

Open your eyes.

Well if it was the doosra, at best it went on with the angle. It sure didn't straighten. At least not according to hawkeye.

Open your eyes.

Are you even watching? My eyesight is fine thanks very much.

Gilly is the man! Boy will I miss watching him.

Last edited:
Well if it was the doosra, at best it went on with the angle. It sure didn't straighten. At least not according to hawkeye.

Are you even watching? My eyesight is fine thanks very much.

Gilly is the man! Boy will I miss watching him.

If hawkeye was used in matches my dear friend sides would be out for 100 runs. I now know why you guys cant play spin.

Cmon Gilly !! withdraw your etirement :) there is lot to play :(

He'll play in Hyderabad. Get out for duck in Mohali by Binga yorker though :p

Last edited:
If hawkeye was used in matches my dear friend sides would be out for 100 runs. I now know why you guys cant play spin.

He'll play in Hyderabad. Get out for duck in Mohali by Binga yorker though :p

Idiot :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread