Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I hope Australia wins the match. Sometimes when Australia come off a defeat, they put in lot of effort to raise their game, which is not good news for their opponents. So I would want Australia to thump Sri Lanka again so that, god knows, if they are so confident going into the finals, it might help India too.

Yet again Jayasuriya caught out fishing. Did provide some brief entertainment but no 100 to farewell Australia.

sri lanka have been beow par in this torunament,they really need to take a hard look at their batting order with the likes of silva and kapugadera hardly contributing,the latter avg close to 16 in odis.

I did not expect Sl to cross 200. Lets hope Murli takes 5 wickets.

Wtf :eek: Roy misses run out from that position. Roy stop getting over confident, you could have easily walked into the stumps and whip the bails :(

Can't believe how many run outs we missed far too many for our standards. Good recovery by SL to get to 221 should be an interesting chase gives us a chance to look at Hopes again opening.

Can't believe how many run outs we missed far too many for our standards. Good recovery by SL to get to 221 should be an interesting chase gives us a chance to look at Hopes again opening.

Yeah, specially the last one from Roy :mad: even i can hit from that position :p

If Australia don't perform with the bat tonight, i don't think it would be a good sign going into the final. I just hope we knock off the total with a few wickets up our sleeve.

Roy should have taken the bails off with the ball in his hand, not thrown it. Cost the Aussies 4 runs, though it got Bracken a 4th wicket (who bowled really well, though Sri Lanka were far too passive early on).

Aussies will win this easy. That's not enough runs.

Seeing low scoring series I will not be boasting that Aussies will reach target easily. They have been poor with bat.

They've been below average, I wouldn't say poor. 221 isn't much, whatever pitch it's on, and this one seemed to have very little wrong with it.

Notscoring 200 easily is not called below average its poor. Their average was 300 or above.

Users who are viewing this thread